2017 February Valentines - Are you having knee surgery in February?

Status
Not open for further replies.
feb 62.jpg
@bteem-dfw, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all February Valentines!

feb-1-jpg.28245

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 February 17 dlh
02 February 17 weasel52
06 February 17 janj
07 February 17 Gugu22, anderly, LinKay (her first), Trike17
10 February 17 Marilynjoy, bridget60, Sashaboy
13 February 17 bteem-dfw, hvtx51
14 February 17 dons, Sasha1, LinKay (her second), Izzy59, heyfly (his second)
20 February 17 debbyS
21 February 17 Momto3, MCS1267, TriGlide
22 February 17 Jle57 (bilateral), SweetDaisy, GingerP (her second), jacksy153 (Revision)
23 February 17 bambina1
27 February 17 Flyingdiva, apberg (her second), PegGar16 (revision)
28 February 17 Becca (her second), Sasysusie (revision),

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi - TRK on Monday, Feb 13

feb 74.jpg
@hvtx51, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

Right knee revision... will most likely be a TKR, February 14 2017! Guess its a Valentines I wont soon forget!! Im at the point of taking the showers with the special soap , so now I know its really here.... I had my RTHip in Jan 2011, and RTKnee in Jan 2013.... so here I go again!!!

feb 68.png
@Sasysusie, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

Hi everyone, I'm going in for a total knee replacement on this Tuesday, Valentine's Day.

feb 58.jpg
@Izzy59, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

I might be removing my name from the February list. I had to have an A1C lower than 8. Mine came back 8.8. I am now expecting a call from the surgeons office that my surgery is cancelled. I am sooooo sad!

Going in tomorrow, had left knee done 6 years ago. Was a visitor on this site while in recovery back then.

feb 61.jpg
@heyfly, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a Februry Valentine!

Last edited by a moderator:
well I have some news... I will still be a February surgery but I have now been moved to Feb 28th!! My mom was put in the hospital 8 hrs away from me..... After much anguish not knowing what to do now as my surgery was now less than 24 hours away i decided to call my surgeon.. I was put through to his nurse and i explained my situation. Now what happened next surely warms my heart, we need more Drs like my Dr Shah!! He himself got on the phone and made it all so easy, he said family first!! you need to go take care of your mom and that he wanted me not to be in a worried state and upset over mom going into the surgery.. he said he would make it very simple and move my name to a slot for surgery in 2 weeks, so now you go off and take care of your mom. What a great doctor to put all that ahead of himself, without hesitation!! sooo now my new date is Feb 28th!! Soooo Im still going to be a February Valentine!! will this group move forward together to the post op side? Follow each other through?

Hi everyone, been sent home with antibiotics. They will relist me once the urine infection has cleared up.

bummer 7.jpg
@Izzy59, I have taken you off the February surgery list. Please let me know as soon as you have a new date.

My tkr on Feb 22 is now going to be a clean out of my original incision on my left knee. I developed a very small seroma and fluid comes out of it and no way could I have a tkr with that open spot. I will have that spot checked out and cleaned if needed and drains put in. I'm disappointed but hopefully that spot will heal quickly and I can have my tkr in March.

feb 51.jpg
@PegGar16, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

@bottomshollow Thank you Judy! Hopefully this is the last of the surgeries 2/27. Having a revision with extensor mechanism reconstruction with allografts. I am on the recovery side already but wanted to wish the other Febs (and all) good luck!

Good morning everyone!

I am scheduled for this morning and have to be in at 5:00 a.m. I am a little nervous :tiredwheel: but looking forward to getting on with my life! We will talk again on the other side in a couple of days. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JoeyRamone
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom