2017 February Valentines - Are you having knee surgery in February?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bottomshollow

Former BoneSmart staff member
Country
United States United States
ai513-photobucket-com_albums_t338_shadymomma2008_smileythrowingkisses-gif.48073

Time to get our group of Valentines going for February.

If you are having surgery this month, please post on this thread and join the team. It's always better to have others going through surgery and recovery with you!

Welcome to our latest and all February Valentines!

feb-1-jpg.28245

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

07 February 17 Gugu22
10 February 17 Marilynjoy, bridget60
13 February 17 Chauncy
14 February 17 dons
20 February 17 debbyS
22 February 17 Jle57 (bilateral), SweetDaisy

Me , I have my right TKR booked for the 10 th of February .
I am looking forward to having it done . ❤❤❤

feb 17.jpg
@Marilynjoy, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

Bilateral knee replacement 2/22. I am looking forward to two new knees !February seems like a long ways away!

feb 18.jpg
@Jle57, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

Having my schedule on February 7, 2017 on my right knee. would appreciate if anyone could send me information .
Thanks so very much.

feb 7.jpg
@Gugu22, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

I'm having total knee replacement on February 22. I'm extra anxious because I have a history of pulmonary embolisms and I take a daily dose of warfarin.

feb 60.jpg
@SweetDaisy, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

I was originally scheduled for a RTKR on January 30 but had to reschedule my surgery to February 20. It seems such a long ways off but I know it will crop up sooner than I think.

feb 4.jpg
[COLOR=#ff0000]@debbyS[/COLOR], you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Sorry about the schedule change----just gives you longer to prepare---keep thinking positive!

Thank You! I plan to take advantage of the extra time. I think it will come sooner than I think.

I'm scheduled for Rt Tkr on Feb 14. 2 miniscus repairs, 3 rounds of synvisc( the last one quite painful for 6 weeks) and I'm ready to get on with life. I'm looking forward to pain free golf, tennis and hiking this summer!

feb 6.jpg
@dons, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine----the real deal with a date of the 14th.

I'm scheduled for a left total knee replacement on February 13, 2017. I'm quite a bit overweight and having a tough time losing over the holidays. I've never been hospitalized and am a bit anxious. This site should help me with my fears.

feb 57.jpg
@Chauncy, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Thank you! It's good to hear from people who have been through this. I'm going to read your "My Recovery Story" now.

Adding myself to February 10th, for LTKR . Thanks for helping me figure this out.

feb 15.jpg
@bridget60, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
HikerWalker