2016 July Sparklers - Are you having hip surgery in July?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all July Sparklers!

july-sparklers-jpg.31286

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

05 July 16 hopefulm (her second)
06 July 16 Chihuahuan, Royal1383
07 July 16 wub
08 July 16 1bamagirl1
12 July 16 MommaCatt
13 July 16 dandy candi (her second)
15 July 16 belweav
18 July 16 DizzyBlond
19 July 16 Big Sky 1
20 July 16 GadgetGurl
28 July 16 Nana2-8

I've just found this forum. I'm scheduled for left THR on 20th July. Anterior approach. OS appt on 16 June. I now can't wait after being in pain for nearly 10 years.

I'm dragon boat paddler and have a national competition next weekend and another regatta one week before surgery. Earlier this year I won a gold medal at world club crew championships. At least I'll be as fit as I can possibly be.

Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum

firecracker 39.jpg
@GadgetGurl, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

I have my surgery scheduled for July 15th. Looking forward to being pain free after recovery.

july 54.jpg
@belweav, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

Welcome belweav!! My surgery is on the 8th! I will let you know how great I feel after my surgery!

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

july 41.jpg
@#1bamagirl, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

I'm looking forward to hearing how you do. Scared but getting prepared.

I finally have a date! July 28th. So far, all the 'sparklers' will be 'done & dusted' well before me....so I will learn from all of you. Compared to the majority of you, I haven't been in pain for as long.....since last April '15. There's no other option than to have this done - bone-on-bone with spurs. Each month, week, day....it seems to be getting worse....so the surgery date can't get here fast enough. Am having the Super Path method done....(what do I know?) but OS seems to think I'm the perfect candidate for it and I trust him. It's nice to have all the cheerleaders lined up!!!

july sparklers 9.jpg
@Nana2-8, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

I'm scheduled for my LTHR on July 5. Had the RTHR in November 2014. Been doing really well until about 6 months ago; the pain is getting much worse, so I know it's time. Still a little anxious, but so much less than the first time, mostly thanks to this group!

A quick scroll through this forum and I knew I'd found the place where I belong! I thought I'd read just about everything available on the web in the months that I've been waiting for my LTHR, but just happned to come across Bonesmart just last week - I'm thrilled to be in the company of so many helpful encouraging people who know exactly what I'm going through!
Is anyone else like me? Dreading the surgery (July 18), yet SO looking forward to getting it done!! (I've never had any sort of surgery before.)

firecracker 33.jpg
@hopefulm, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

july sparklers 1.jpg
@DizzyBlond, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

I'm not sure why there is a "15" after my name, but I assure you....it's at the end of July of this year - 2016.

Can I get added to the list? Right THR scheduled for July 12th Direct Anterior Approach.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011
  • Roy Gardiner
    Staff member since February, 23, 2013

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads