2014 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I have noticed that my good knee is reacting to the strain and I'mfeeling a bit of sharpness in the joint. My right KR is going pretty well..maybe I'll have to use my stick more. I've been tending to get around without it..Might be putting too much pressure on good knee...any other suggestions? I'm taking Krill oil and MGnesium and Zinc supplements...good diet..water etc.m.
Any suggestions? I see my surgeon tomorrow for post op check up and will tell him.
Lily 2450

Hi @Lily2450 I had my left one done on May 5th. My right one is being done on July 3rd. I notice that my right one is hurting a lot more. Likely because I am putting more pressure on it. Maybe you should stick to using a cane so you don't put too much pressure on the good knee. Best to speak to your surgeon. Good Luck!

Thanks Beetle...I agree...and hope I don't wreck my good knee so will be diligent. All the best with your number two knee..We gave to wait 12months in Oz to get the ops done so I ddon't want to be crippled till then...this one I've had done is being well cared for..Jilly

Only if I have to. But If it needs doing I will accept this. I'd been in.pain with my right knee for twelve
years

I need to file a full report on my RTKR on May 20,but it has gone smoothly. So well in fact, we are going to go for the LTKR in three weeks. (June 24)

Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum

Well done...the next one will be easiernow you know hhow to manage...all the best Josie

Ive noticed that there are some days that are just a step backwards...roll with it! Back to the Bone creed of Rest Elevation Ice and Meds... tomorrow is a new day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
mtcwp
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom