THR 2 knees done, 1 hip done - comparison

Hey, :wave:
Only two days to go until your last surgery. Cuz it will be your last, let’s
think / talk positive :yes: :wink:
You should be feeling pretty strong come the holidays this year and hopefully completely pain free!
Best wishes for Friday. Will look forward to hearing from you as time allows.
@Softtail

Woohoo! Wishing you the best on Friday! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that it goes off without a hitch. :friends:

Wishing you another successful surgery and a smooth pain controlled recovery. I hope we see you on the shiny (recovery) side when you are up to posting.

Jumped back in on my old post on left THR to see how it compared to my latest surgery and it looks like it’s progressing about same. Just got back from lunch at a favorite restaurant and am starting new book.

Wow, lunch out at 4 days post op. You are a miracle healer. Have a peaceful evening.

Funny reading posts of previous joint surgeries. Sitting here I finished reading all my left hip posts to see how they compare with right. Some things similar some not. Just goes to show no two procedures come out the same even when they are on the same body. Oh boy wife says let’s go get a milkshake . All the best to my fellow bonesmarties.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Pumpkin
    Staff member since March 26, 2015
  • mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JPL2016
Recent bookmarks