11 week visit today

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewKnee@44

Hi all,
I go to my OS for another check up. At therapy yesterday I bent to 120 but my extension is still +5 degrees. I think a manipulation is on the way to straighten it out. No matter what I do it just won't go straight...I'll let you know what happens!

Steph

I'll hope and pray for the best Steph.

Steph, let me know if you have the manipulation before April 10th. That's when mine is scheduled. Hopefully you'll get it straightened out on your own. Do you do the "Ankle props" and laying on the bed on your stomach with your legs over the edge? I do both of those adding 2# weights. Hurts like hell, but works well.

Laurie

Hi all,
I go to my OS for another check up. At therapy yesterday I bent to 120 but my extension is still +5 degrees. I think a manipulation is on the way to straighten it out. No matter what I do it just won't go straight...I'll let you know what happens!

Steph

HI THIS IS TOMF13
WHAT YOU CAN TRY IS WHEN YOU ARE SITTING OR LAYING DOWN WITH YOUR LEG STRAIGHT -- PUT A PILLOW UNDER YOUR HEEL AND THEN PUT AT LEAST 5 POUNDS ON YOUR KNEE AND KEEP IT THEIR FOR 30 MINUETS THREE TIMES A DAY AND SEE IF THIS GIVES YOU THE STREATH . IT IS NOT GOING TO BE COMFORTABLE BUT WHAT IS THEIR TO LOOSE

GOOD LUCK

what works even better is a bag of ice directly on the knee to reduce swelling and the 5 lb weight on top of the ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member