1 Year Anniversary Lunch in Lincoln NH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

graduate
Country
United States United States
Hi Folks

Crystal (aka Ship4) and I are going to meet for lunch on Saturday June 13th at noon at the Woodstock Inn Station in Lincoln NH. It is located on Route 3, here is the website for complete directions http://www.woodstockinnnh.com/directions_and_contact_us.php

If there are any other Bonesmart folks in the area, we sure would like to meet you as well.

Simon

I will be driving over from Waterford VT (close to St. Johnsbury) and Crystal will be coming up from Plymouth NH and if you need a lift, send us a message.

And I'm jealous! But have a great time, girls!

Me too Jo! Wish I could be there as well! Take heaps of photos Simon and Crystal........and post them so we can feel as though we were there! :thmb:

Have a wonderful time,ladies! You're both sure to have a wonderful afternoon!!! Enjoy!!!! :)

Wow you two have a great time. Visited NH a few years back and it is beautiful. Also Vt and Main. Wonder place.

Hi Simon well just a few days away I think that is so terrific....I hope you all fill us in a lil on your trip when you get back....Be safe......Hi Crystal !!!!!!!!

Wish I could join you but I'm not up to a long drive yet--maybe next time. Have a GREAT time--you've both earned it!
Blessings,
Irene
BTKR May 18, 2009

Hi Kim,
I will be sure to bring my camera for photos and will post them or a link to them here. I am sorry Irene is unable to travel the distance, but she is still early in recovery, maybe next time. I'm sure this will be the beginning of many more to come!

Yep love to meet you all to one day....Never know...Yes we want pictures....lol...Thank you !!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Jojojo1
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom