I think you are wise in seeking other opinions. It sounds like something is not right.

Your entire medical team has been aggressive and has convinced you to continue to work your knee at home.My plan is to continue the stretches, quad strengthening exercises, ROM exercises and bike exercises - doing them all without much aggression.
United States
United States
United StatesThank you very much for your prompt response to my post. What prompted your need for a revision?@jmoward
Sorry to hear you are facing a revision.
I had a revision, recovery was about the same as the primary. I can do more, have no pain, my knee is not perfect but it is a lot better than before the revision when I was very limited with activity.
As for appearance my TKR knee is no beauty, but neither is the other normal knee.
Advice for recovery is the same as for a primary TKR.
With a properly done revision you should begin to get your life back.
Best wishes that this next surgery will fix things and that your recovery will go well.
United States
United States