TKR Birdy's Recovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Birdy - please stop worrying about your ROM! You're progressing beautifully and minor differences in ROM could also just be measuring errors.

From now on, what you can do with your knee is what matters - function is more important than figures.

I know that the PTs have to measure ROM, to show the insurance companies that their ministrations are effective, but let that be their problem, not yours. As far as progress for your knee, all that measuring is unnecessary (and it gets people anxious) - measuring once a month would be enough.

I agree with Celle....you're doing just fine. Your ROM and a less sensitive knee will come with time. You're still early in this recovery process!

Thanks @Celle @Jamie yes I should stop worried too much about ROM. Went to wedding ceremony for about 2 hours, then a short tea at bride's parent home, and I ended up attended the reception which lasted till 10pm and dancing started. We left at that point. Fortunately today my knee are not sore but just a little bit more stiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Hip4life
    Staff member since January 6, 2022

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
GordieO