THR Guess who?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shugaplum

So I was on here a few months ago asking about THR and pregnancies...so guess who is now pregnant? This gal!! :thumb:

As of right now I am due January 9th and couldn't be more thrilled. :yahoo:

This will definitely be interesting to see how my hip feels throughout this. I told the midwife at my appointment 2 weeks ago and she didn't seem phased by it at all. If anything, she was just surprised that I had had one. She didn't seem to indicate that there would be any issues, though.

So far I haven't noticed any differences in the hip. We did go for a walk yesterday and I had some quad pain down the front of the hip but I stopped and stretched it a few times and it seemed to ease up. I'm curious to see how it will handle the extra weight (I've already gained weight since I stopped teaching so much) along with the shifting of my pelvis to make room for the little shugaplum!

I know my original story has been a good source for many people and I would like to update on here periodically. You are all such a great group of people and when I came to you concerned about the prospect of a bionic pregnancy, you were so supportive. I hope I can give a little of that back- there's not a lot of information out there about this...

Wow! This just might be the very best update story ever!! Is this your first? Hope it's an easy pregnancy and delivery. A BoneSmart baby....how exciting!

:)

Sharon

Congratulations! When I saw you posted I had an idea this would be your wonderful news. All the best to you and your little shugaplum. You, no doubt, will be an inspiration to other "hippie" moms. Keep us posted when you can.

:yahoo: Congratulations, Shugaplum!!! That is such wonderful news! I'm sure you and little shugaplum will do just fine - all the BoneSmart aunties and uncles will be cheering you on!

Congratulations, Shugaplum. I am a mother of two(one almost three-years old girl and one eight-monthes boy) i was diagoused after my daughter' birth. and id did had pain durning preanancy of my son, but after i deliverd him, my back and hips got better.

wish you have a happy and pain-free pragranency

Hey Shugaplum! I remember you and your recovery from the 2009 gang. It is sooo good to hear from you and that you are preparing for a most wonderful life event! Goes to show ya, good things happen down the road when you get your life back after THR.

Shuga!!!!!!!! My lovely lass! and such wonderful news! ooooooh! I can't help :dancy: :dancy: :dancy: :dancy:

aflagsforworship.co.uk_jo_pic_images_congratssl.png

Hi Shugaplum,

Congratulations, what wonderful news!! I didn't even get a chance to weigh in on the other thread about wondering about a bionic pregnancy...

Lovely to see that your care provider is a midwife as well. Maybe you'll think about using a birthing stool. I did that with two of my kids and found it quite helpful -- gravity is your friend during labor :thumb: I wasn't bionic yet, but had no trouble with pregnancy or delivery with my faulty CDH hip.

I hope all goes well and that you'll keep us posted -- you are a bit of a legend here in the forum!! :yay:

Take care,
Cardie

Oh, Shugaplum.....I'm sooooo thrilled at the thought of a little BoneSmartie!!! I'm glad you want to post updates here. No only will your friends enjoy hearing about you, but your story will help other hippy moms-to-be. You ae so sweet to let us share your joyous event!!!

I guess we'll be having a virtual BoneSmart baby shower here one of these days!!! :th_heehee:

:hapydancsmil:Shugaplum, you made my day! What a lovely post to see first thing in the morning. I am SO happy for you! You have inspired many here and we look forward to any updates. Your BoneSmart family is with you.

:cheers_wine:Here's to our first BoneSmart baby!

Wahoo! Shugaplum, so happy for your wonderful news... Congratulations...

Congratulations! Very happy for you! You are truly an inspiration to me! I hope to experience the same happiness one day! Please give updates whenever you can! :dancy:

Great news! Congratulations to you and your husband! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
HikerWalker
Recent bookmarks
Back