2023 June Sunbeams - Are you having Knee Surgery in June?

BoneSmart

Administrative Staff
Country
United States United States
Welcome to our latest and all June Sunbeams!

sunbeams-2-jpg.83901

If you're having surgery in the month of June, I hope you'll join our June Sunbeams for a bright start to your life with your new joint!Your fellow Sunbeams will help you along the way with warm hugs and lots of support!

We have found that surgery and recovery is easier if you have a group of folks who are going through similar experiences.So post and tell us your surgery date and get ready to meet your fellow June Sunbeams!

Feel free to post your surgery date in this thread, and we will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Section to post comments and share your journey toward joint replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 June 2023 sleiper1,
02 June 2023 FionaW, BioniMama,
05 June 2023 Finallydone,
06 June 2023 LindaNC,
07 June 2023 BAG,
09 June 2023 GigiSalem,
12 June 2023 Teecher,
14 June 2023 espun, beachjunkie,
15 June 2023 Jan321, 12stringer (MUA),
16 June 2023 pbfeet, Peter99,
19 June 2023 Ruby9297 (Revision),
20 June 2023 marymsham (Revision), mgraf1080,
21 June 2023 nikkohli (MPFL reconstruction with PKR), bmxmama2 (spacer exchange)
23 June 2023 Soreone, UK-TLKR-2023,
26 June 2023 nightowlblues,
28 June 2023 amber777, Grandma@40, Gigi2020 (Revision),

This portion of the post is for administrative use only.
Ruby9297,amber777,Teecher,nightowlblues,LindaNC,GigiSalem,espun,BAG,Finallydone,marymsham,someone,pbfeet,bmxmama2,

FionaW,beachjunkie,Grandma@40,mgraf1080,Gigi2020,sleiper1,Jan321,nikkohli,BionicMama,12stringer,UK-TLKR-2023,Peter99,

june-1-jpg.78810

@Ruby9297, you have been added to the June surgery list. You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

67152-fda79f2ca4ebce67dba73fec25d1b1fc.jpg

@amber777, you have been added to the June surgery list. You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

My double total knee replacement is scheduled for Monday, June12.

67140-192af014162c6f9ff9630712bdad18cf.jpg

@Teesher, you have been added to the June surgery list. You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Hello. I am having my right TKR on Monday, June 26th

67146-c977473814b526bc500125e67df4ee0b.jpg

@nightowlblues, you have been added to the June surgery list. You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

My RTKR is scheduled for June 6.

june-1-jpg.78810

@LindaNC, you have been added to the June surgery list. You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Hi. My revision (liner exchange) will be in June. I'm just waiting for confirmation of the surgery date.

First time posting. Happy I found this forum. I've put this surgery off for about three years and have spent a lot of that time researching, reading, learning. Knee #1 (I haven't decided which to do first) is June 9th. I'm nervous but ready. Will do the second knee sometime between September and November, still TBD.

june-1-jpg.78810

@GigiSalem, you have been added to the June surgery list. You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

june-1-jpg.78810

@Flash699, you have been added to the June surgery list. You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Hey - I'm back for more, knee this time. Right TKR scheduled for June 14th.

june-1-jpg.78810

@espun you have been added to the June surgery list. You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

My left TKR is scheduled for June 5. Right TKR was done January 16 of this year. Hoping this new knee will go as well as the R one did. This site has been a large source of support and reassurance thus far in the knee replacement journey. Thank you all

june 33.jpg

@BAG, you have been added to the June surgery list. You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

june-1-jpg.78810

@Finallydone, you have been added to the June surgery list. You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Left THR - June 22, 2023
(I was added to the list previously, but just noticed I fell off )

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie
Recent bookmarks
Back