MUA MUA set back

Hello Godbless and Happy Four Month Anniversary!
How are things going for you? Hopefully well. Please let us know when you have time, we'd love to hear from you.
Wishing you a wonderful holiday season and many blessings in the New Year!
@Godbless

Thanks Layla. Doing much better now. Not icing as much. Aleve once or twice a week. Still going to PT strengthening my leg. Flexation is a pain, extension good. About 0/95. Gaining flexibility little by little. Back to playing golf again. I can ride my bike again. Riding it once a day to stretch my quads and knee tendon. I’m starting to be myself again. For awhile there I was in a dark place not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I think now patience’s is a virtue is the best advice I can give. And listen to bonesmart.

Aww, all great news!
It's wonderful to read you're feeling like yourself again, back to the activities you love. I am happy for you.
Patience is definitely a virtue and often hard to come by in early recovery. Thanks for the great update!
@Godbless

How are you doing these days, Godbless? We'd love to hear from you. I hope things have improved and all is well.
Happy Four Month Anniversary!
Wishing you health, happiness and peace in 2023!
@Godbless
:happy-new-year-smiley-emoticon-4:

The only place we need to push ourselves is to build muscle in the gym when training for athletic sports!

Our knee replacements are incredibly invasive surgeries that have cut into muscle, tendon, ligament, bones, etc. That needs opportunity for healing. Healing.
The increase in activity will happen after healing. You need to be kind to yourself and to the injured knee. When we are injured, as after a car accident, we are not told to get up and at it - we are told to take care of our injured parts.
Swelling is never a good sign.
Please listen to your fellow Bone Smart advisors. I had the kind of PT you have. He pushed and hurt. I believed the "no pain no gain" myth.
I'm now dealing with Arthrofibrosis and my knee has continued to deteriorate, including ROM - down to 30 degrees. My knee is now worse than it was before the surgery,

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Raithtaxi
Recent bookmarks