THR RTHR recovery thread - posterior approach

Hello! I’m doing great! After having nagging muscle pain that just didn’t seem right, I saw my surgeon. Found out that in order to even out my legs, my hip had to be put in 3 cms out further. Once I got the right stretch, that has gone away. I’m finally feeling like the hip belongs to me.

I’m back to Pilates and riding a stationary bike with few modifications. You are all the very best support system! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! ❤️

:hi: Nice update... And glad to know you are doing well.:ok:
Hope all continues to get better and better.

Well, I’m a few days from my 1 year anniversary and my hip feels like it’s mine. I don’t think about it and am doing anything I want! My left hip is starting to be a pain, but worst case, we do the same thing on that side. I have no regrets at all about the replacement! Thank you again for this supportive site!

Happy One Year Anniversary! …..few days early
What a wonderful update. It’s good to read you’re doing so well. I’m sorry your other hip is giving you grief, but as you said if necessary, you’ll do it again. We appreciate your sentiment about the site and hope you’ll stay in touch, or come back if surgery on Lefty becomes necessary.
Enjoy the Summer! :SUNsmile:
@Lucy4

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom