THR Schd for Hip replace in Jan 2020

Rich0814

Country
United States United States
Hi everyone,
My name is Rich and I have never been on a forum. I hope to pass any info on my coming RHR and that it can be helpful to others. Will post as I receive more info.

Best wishes, Rich

Well congrats to both of you ... The time between now and January will fly. There's a great world ahead of you. This is a great community and a great resource.

Hello @Rich0814 - and :welome:

Please will you tell us the full date of your hip replacement and which hip it is, so we can make a signature for you? Thank you.:flwrysmile:

Here is some reading, to help you prepare for your surgery:
If you are at the stage where you have joint pain but don't know for sure if you are ready to have surgery, these links may help:
Score Chart: How bad is my arthritic knee?
Choosing a surgeon and a prosthesis
BMI Calculator - What to do if your surgeon says you're too heavy for joint replacement surgery
Longevity of implants and revisions: How long will my new joint last?

If you are at the stage where you are planning to have surgery but are looking for information so you can be better prepared for what is to come, take a look at these links:
Recovery Aids: A comprehensive list for hospital and home
Recliner Chairs: Things you need to know if buying one for your recovery
Pre-Op Interviews: What's involved?

And if you want to picture what your life might be like with a replaced knee, take a look at the posts and threads from other BoneSmarties provided in this link:
Stories of amazing knee recoveries

I hope you take a lot of time to read threads on this forum. On the recovery side we have all been there and done that and you can learn a lot by reading posts there. It will also give you a lot of insight as what to ask your OS and what to expect.

Welcome. This is a great place to share.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Jojojo1
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom