THR Ahipgma recovery

Just realized it's a special day -
Happy Three Month Anniversary!
Have a good one! :SUNsmile:
@ahipgma

Thank you! Grateful for all the support from you and all the others who encourage when most needed!

Hi @ahipgma
Wondering how you're feeling ten days pre-op?
Ready to get this show on the road, I'll bet.
How is Righty doing? I suppose growing weary of bearing Lefty's load...
Wishing you comfort as you wait out these few days before surgery.
You'll soon have it behind you, then there will be no stopping you! :happydance:

Hi @Layla
This week coming will definitely be different as last minutes checks come into play with my OS and insurance company. I wish I could say righty is 100% but I cant -- still much better than lefty at this point though. Definitely ready because the whatifs are getting to me.
Though at this time I start my prayers for my surgeon, my caregivers and family, and myself and that done, I go for it with a grateful heart that after this I truly will have my bilateral second chance. Your support has meant so much when you seem to know when to pop in when I most need it.
In you I have my first preop blessing!:loveshwr:Thanks!

Aww, thank you! I'll join you in prayer, sweetie. :prayer:
On that you have my promise. :wink:
@ahipgma

@ahipgma keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as you sort through all the last minute checks and wishing you leave and comfort going forward.
:roseshwr:

I am thinking of you. You will be a bilateral shortly something I can relate to. I am hoping all runs smoothly and you will be on that side the side of recovery, painlessness, and a great new life.

Sounds like you are doing what you can, @ahipgma, to mentally prepare yourself for this second surgery. I am sorry that the other hip isn't at 100%, although given your first surgery was in May this isn't too surprising. But, once hip #2 is done, you'll be starting out on the FINAL leg of your hip journey, and the hope is that by 2020 you'll be fully recovered and good to go, a full bionic woman with a confident and relieved smile on her face. Best wishes to you!

Thanks @Barbaraj! Not meaning to complain at all about my progress with my first hip. Mostly gives me problems when I overdo it, but is a marked difference from my one soon to be done.. It doesn't feel completely pain free all the time but feels natural and secure as far as not worrying about dislocation as much any more. Compared to preop so much better. No regrets and for me that's what counts. I hope soon to be checking in from the other side with a thumbs up! Thanks for your well wishes!

Sending you hugs for strength and peace this final week before your hip encore! Pom poms at the ready. We're here for you. :loveshwr:

I thought I'd pop by and find your original thread so here's to you and hip number 2 :yahoo::cheers2:

:hi:Just want to add my well wishes for your upcoming double hippy status.
Hope the weekend is restful!:roseshwr:

Happy Monday,
Getting closer, soon the waiting will be over and you'll be on your way.
I'm sure you're anxious to have the surgery behind you and begin the healing process.
You're almost there, hang tight.
Wishing you peace of mind and comfort as you await Wednesday. :friends:
@ahipgma

Thanks so much @Layla! Ignorance was bliss last time, this time I know the road I'm on, so your kind thoughts are so appreciated! Will text from the other side soon as I'm able!

Thanks so much @Layla, I will count on it. My last Postop day 1 was pretty awful so if the prayers work it'll be better than last time. This waiting is stressful.

Sending you positive thoughts and healing hugs:friends: @ahipgma
Looking forward to hear of your successful surgery and copious analgesia keeping you comfortable until your'e dancing along with us again :dancy::spin:( or slightly limping on ten minute loo visits during the night!) :old:
Much love :loveshwr::roseshwr::flwrysmile:

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
HikerWalker
Recent bookmarks
Back