THR Well I’ve got my 2nd hip now

Happy Four Month Anniversary! It sounds like you're doing well, back enjoying life.
Sorry your knee is still a concern and causing you discomfort.
Please let us know how your visit goes with the surgeon in two weeks.
Hope you're having a nice Saturday! :wave:
@Hoppy Nanny

Here I am again Chrissie :heehee: but on this side saying Happy Hippy Four Months!

I think Hostas are great but it is too hot and dry for them here sadly. There re so many beautiful varieties. I am playing with different types off shrub Nasturtiums by seed ... yellows, oranges, reds, ruffled petals, variegated leaves.

Sending wishes for calm weekend ... hope you don't get the heavy rains.
BettyBoop kisses.jpeg Izzy xx

Thanks @Layla for your ever do welcome continued support....
It makes ALL the difference to us hippies ... hope you know that gorgeous girl!!

Once you’ve overcome the first 4 weeks st home support can be thin on the ground... you know ‘goodness aren’t you running that half marathon yet... ya ya ya! It’s only you lovely people that can & do relate... THANK YOU [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji7][emoji7]

Hope you have just the best weekend... love Chrissie xx[emoji3590][emoji3590]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Izzy @Izabel
We must stop meeting like this... people will talk [emoji23][emoji23][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]

Thanks for your good wishes... sending them back at you!!!

I love nasturtiums too... such bright colours & can grow in dry poor soil.

We had the rain, in bucketloads yesterday... but sunny again today... physchotic weather indeed.

Happy weekend honey ..
love Chrissie xxx[emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]

Green with envy of your newest Hosta purchases. You already had one of the best assortments I’ve ever seen. If you’re going to have an obsession, it’s a pretty innocent one.

Happy weekend Chrissie! @Hoppy Nanny xxx ❤️

Wow, four months out, @Hoppy Nanny! Looking back, I am assuming you feel you've come a long way and that the journey, although slow and some bumps along the way, has been mostly an upward trajectory. I am hoping that when I'm at four months out I'll be feeling great. My right hip healed so well, but around 4 months out the left one began complaining! Since I only have two hips, I'm hoping that at four months out I'll be feeling really good and starting to get my life back. Have a good day!

Absolutely @Barbaraj
My 2nd hip is amazing and it’s been a relatively easy recovery...
My 1st one was a long, slow, bumpy, up & down kind of recovery but 6 years on all is still well with it! Some hips just like the attention [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Hope your recovery goes well...
hang on in there... it gets there ... but only when it’s ready...

Take care.. Chrissie [emoji8][emoji8]

Dear Chrissie, sending you hugs for a peaceful weekend ... think you are out of the heatwave now and perhaps drowning ... but the garden will love it! Wish it would come our way but we are with pleasant temps at the moment.

z-bom-fim-de-semana11.gif Izzy xx

Thanks Izzy @Izabel

We’ve had a little much needed rain but really good weather too!
It’s been gorgeous...

Got the Grandkids for 4 weeks now.. all go here...

Thanks for checking in on me sweetheart! Alls good here!!

love Chrissie x[emoji3590]

:hi: Hi Chrissie
I hope you enjoy your grandkids over the next four weeks. I bet you'll have a lot of laughs.
Hopefully you're not totally spent when they leave.
When a combo of mine are here together it looks like a tornado blew through if I'm not constantly picking things up or directing them. Love them dearly and enjoy their company, but they can be exhausting.
Have fun!
@Hoppy Nanny

@Layla
You are not wrong!!! It’s fun... and exhausting. love them all so much.. the boys are 14 & 15 ... the girls 11 & 21 ... they still love to come for the hols even though the eldest is Uni [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]...

Hope you are doing well honey & thanks for your invaluable support [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]. love Chrissie xx

Hi dear Chrissie, just sending you hugs and kisses for a good weekend with the family. Please don't overdo it being Super Nanny ... they love you however you are. Been meaning to say, love the furries in your avatar, sooo cute.

Hugs Flowers.jpeg Izzy xx

Thanks Izzy @Izabel
It’s been a good week, tiring but lovely... just tried to catch up with housework & ironing & settled down with a G&T whilst hubby took them out for the afternoon...

The teenagers crack me up Izzy... such a sense of humour ... very different from teenage girls!!

I’m also dog sitting my sisters huge golden retriever today... he’s massive & dribbles everywhere ..[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

So, into week 2.. only 2 of them from tomorrow.. aged 15 & 11...
what to do!!

Ah yes... my babies in the Avatar... so gorgeous Izzy... I got them after my first THR as it wasn’t fair before to have them as I couldn’t walk!!! Had a 5 year gap since my other two girlies passed over...

Hope you have a gorgeous weekend sweet lady and thanks for your comments... I’m taking your advice, for sure!!

Thanks darling... love Chrissie xx[emoji3590][emoji3590]

Hi Chrissie! @Hoppy Nanny

Sounds like you’ve had a house full! Teenagers are funny. Our son is 14 and so far much easier than his sister at same age. His group of friends are always around and very funny! It’s a lot of work feeding them to be sure. Plays football 5 hours a day. Crazy commitment.

Can’t believe you have a huge grand fur baby there too. Love goldens. So sweet. You really are Super Nanny!!

Just thinking of you. Glad your hip is behaving. xxxxx Sarah

Ahhh yes Sarah... it’s like feeding time at the zoo with the boys! They are always hungry!

My granddaughter is a vegetarian so makes it more difficult... making mushroom roast for her today... veggie lasagne yesterday...

It’s crazy golf today!!!! I’m shattered already!

2ffbd407fd4bcde9ff0dcb4264eca4de.jpg
d9e79308a6502f65c0578d8c7dd56715.jpg
496aad7f0d312eef81450ce55ee796d6.jpg

@Hoppy Nanny Oh my word, what an exquisite English Garden!!! Also love seeing pics of your beautiful family (including your pups)...how about one of you?! My grands are only two, I'm looking forward to spending time when they are older like yours are and can have amazing conversations..

Enjoy your day and those hips!!!

Thanks @Bfam85
The little one does not stop talking... but she’s lovely!!

I’ll put one up with me & the other 2 grandkids last week.... it’s not my best side... [emoji23][emoji23]

Hope you are doing well my darling....Love Chrissie xx
m
cba85210e8883a8ff94725c3e732c0ab.jpg
cba85210e8883a8ff94725c3e732c0ab.jpg

don’t know why it went on twice.. sorry xx

@Hoppy Nanny … Such a beautiful family...you are a blessed woman. Thanks for posting. I tried posting some of my flowers once, but it wouldn't upload. Maybe I will try again...Cheers!

Looks so nice you posted twice!
Beautiful garden, pups and fam. You look like a very lovely happy bunch.
Thanks for sharing, Hoppy Nanny :wink: I hope you have a great week!
@Hoppy Nanny

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom