THR Hippity Doo Dah!<

I don't think I have one of my extensions but will look for you! What I had yesterday was a tint & lift. So top lashes coloured black and some tiny perm roller to make them looked curled. Lasts 6-8 weeks and was $100 Canadian. Can try mascara on top in 24 hours which she said will really pop but honestly unless I have a special occasion I wouldn't bother. Looks like I have one of two coats of mascara on. Everything about me looks tired right now and my skin is in terrible shape but for you I will get hubby or my son to take a picture. I won't miss melting mascara this summer or cleaning up my lids because of short lashes. I would, however, still consider the extensions for a big event like a wedding but for a beach holiday I think these are good!
@SurreyGirl

Just walked 3x further than I have so far! Major muscle fatigue but I did it!! Son Awstin is going to clock it when the car is home. Maybe .25 km, ha ha but progress for me! Sitting on ice, no pain at all, just muscle fatigue.
:ice:

Did you ever try false lashes? Ardell Lash Lites are my go to. They don't look fake and after you get the hang of it you could apply them in the dark. I love them and don't even mess with mascara anymore....I'm too lazy!

I didn't just post this on the hip forum, you're imagining it and it will soon disappear, Poof! :heehee:
@Carriemay60

Awstin clocked my walk. .5 1/2 of a km!!

@Layla Gotcha!! I have also posted self destructing posts. I have tried false so many times any look like a doll gone psycho. I think I would have to take a lesson. My Aunt has done false lashes every day of her life since about 1940 and still does in her late 80's.

You wouldn't need a lesson. You'd be surprised. It's like anything else you think you can't master and later on laugh that you ever found it daunting. I think the key is finding lashes that look realistic, not over the top, too dark, long or thick. Of course there are occasions for a more dramatic look, which I like to call full drag :heehee: but I'm just talking everyday makeup. Plus, like with anything else, you can watch a tutorial on YouTube...but you'd still find the way that's easiest for you.

Wow, I like this discussion about eyelashes ... particularly in the hip forum. :heehee: My eyelashes have always been pale/non-existant unlike hubby's long lashes! :sigh: I have the dye stuff you mix and apply but it never works. :scratch: I shall look up what Layla uses, the falsies, then I can have a false boob and lashes ... :whistle:

CarrieMay, you are doing really well with your walking. I have overdone things and hurt today ... grrr!

Take care and have a lovely weekend. xx
atse3_mm_bing_net_th_eca398dfe845eef081b675a77f212956._.jpg

Two grocery stores and a farm market all on foot today! 2 with my cane and one pushing a cart. NO mobility scooter!!! Only a bit sore in the piriformis area and the damned knee. Sitting on ice before dinner out! Hubby has decided my day has been big enough without making my planned Vietnamese salad bowls
:ice:

My gosh @Carriemay60, you're so busy now that I can't keep up!! You are definitely a go-getter! It sounds like a relaxing dinner out is a good idea. Have fun and so happy to hear you're getting on with life and living it!!! :yes!:

@Carriemay60 so good to hear from you but don't want to keep you away from the wonderful sounding vacation. We've all been thinking of you and hoping you're having a blast! We'll be able to catch up when you get back, enjoy!
:loveshwr:

@Carriemay60 Really miss you girl! I hope you're doing well. So many of the early year hipsters are moving on. I guess that's a good sign that life gets better after a new hip, or in some cases that would be both hips! Lots of inspiration for all the newbie hipsters and you've been a great part of that. Thinking of you :roseshwr:

Happy Three Month Anniversary!
Looks like you may have moved on since we've not heard from you in awhile.
If you have time to leave an update, we'd love to read about your progress.
I hope you have a wonderful Summer!
@Carriemay60

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie