THR My recovery thread.

I have met my initial goals.my hip is staying put.it doesn't hurt much anymore.i can walk with a cane.i didn't expect much improvement in my knee,but it's getting better too.its not bowed anymore.
I am still hoping to be able to tie my shoe on my right side .and some other goals too.
I know this is a bit redundant,but it's pertinent to the conversation.

I saw improvement up to and even after one year.
If my range of motion hadn't gotten significantly better - which it did - I would still be grateful for losing that neverending bone crunching sleep depriving horrid hip pain.
Keep working on it my friend.
:ok:

It's great you're seeing progress in your knee also, allena.
Mentioning it's no longer bowed. :happydance: Unexpected progress is an added bonus.
Who knows what other surprises may be in store since you're only seven months post op.
Happy Seven Month Anniversary, a day early....in case I forget tomorrow.
Hope you have a wonderful day!
@allena

I think so too.true.thanksit's been good so far.by some miracle it's not raining.yeah.so happy.

Happy,happy,joy,joy!I can tie my shoe on the right side now!It's easier with my high tops than my regular shoes.It's not exactly easy and my shoe is tied kind of loosely,but I can do it.It will get easier with time.:)

Another check on the list, allena. Look how far you've come in 7 months!
A year ago you were anxious, in pain and uncertain of your future.
Now you're basking in sunshine and things are looking up. :SUNsmile:
Enjoy the weekend!
@allena

Yes.so true.i hope you have a good weekend also.its a nice sunny day here.

I have had these shoes for some time,but have not been able to wear them I'm so happy I can wear them now.

Attachments

• 20190616_130210.jpg
    20190616_130210.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 201
Thanks.its one of my favorite colors.thanks.i love my Chuck Taylor shoes,though these are knock offs.they are still just as cute though.

You'll laugh I'm sure @allena, but I had to google who Chuck Taylor was, lol!!! I'd rather save my money and get the knock offs.......a lot of us (me) can't tell the difference anyway! :rotfl:

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Dave4562
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom