A hippy in my youth, soon a double hippy in my...well, never mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting close to double hippy status, dear @CricketHip
Hope you have your grabbers in the wings and nerves in check.
Last one and done:yes!:
Hope you have a restful weekend!:SUNsmile:

Thank you @Mojo333 ! I don't even have time to get nervous! :loll:But rest assured all of my aides will be lined up and ready for action!! What a month!

Best wishes for Tues. Exciting to be so close to recovery road to pain free life. :flwrysmile:

@CricketHip .. Whoa, I thought it was July 2nd?! You got it moved up?? Yes!!! We will be welcoming you to the Other Side very shortly....So very excited for you!!!

You're so close, @CricketHip--hope you are spending the weekend relaxing and taking it easy. You're going to do great, and so very soon you'll be home from the hospital and starting your recovery journey. Best wishes to you!

Hello, I hope you're having a good weekend so far.
Only three more days. I'll bet you're more than ready to get this show on the road.
You sure have a lot on your plate lately. My heart goes out to you. Thankfully you'll soon be on the road to recovery and have time to let your heart heal a bit, right along with your hip.
Sending a hug your way. :console2:
@CricketHip

Oh, girls, I am getting all misty.. yes, it's been a tough few weeks and I agree that my heart and my mind can heal along with my hip. I think my mom helped get this surgery date moved up. I've been nervous about the date that I had previously. We had received devastating news on that date years ago about one of our sons and you know, you just never forget that. But June 25th has a wonderful ring to it. @Bfam85 yes, my surgeon's office called out of the blue Friday morning! I posted it on the pre op side but you probably missed it. Yes, Im on my way to recovery!!

@Elf1 isn't it crazy that now I’m the day before you??
Thank you and wishing you the very best also!!
We will be comparing notes on the other side soon.. I did my bedding today and soon will do my first Hibiclens shower.
It’s all beginning to get real!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
HikerWalker
Recent bookmarks
Back