MUA 5 week failure<

You sometimes have to hunt for a good revision surgeon, but these are the doctors who typically work with problem knees. They are used to fixing a primary TKR that hasn't gone so well. Eventually you'll be able to use our BoneSmart Joint Surgeon Locator to find these surgeons, but it's still new enough that we don't have all that data available yet. So.....I have lists of surgeons that we recommend you contact to see if they can help you.

I don't currently have any revision surgeons listed for Tucson, but if you'd be willing to travel to Phoenix, here are some possibilities:

Dr. Mark Spangehl, Mayo Clinic

Dr. Christopher Beauchamp, Mayo Clinic
Worked with PegGar's problem knee successfully; good with patella problems
Speaker at 2018 ICJR workshop on problem hips and knees

Dr. Eral Feng

Dr. Mark Davis

Dr. Amber Randall

Really hoping you get resolution for the knee problem. It's been a very tough, frustrating journey for you.

Thank you all, I am going to see if my insurance will let me go up north to the Mayo Clinic. I really would like to fix it. Right now I am taking care of my husband who has Stage 4 Pancreatic cancer and I am finding that stress is making my whole body hurt and especially my bad knee. Again thank you so much for all the advice and chats it means a lot :)

I’m sorry about your husband and yes, I have found stress makes my knee hurt. :console2:

When we are stressed it seems like we tighten up all our muscles, even though we don't mean to. That will make our bodies hurt, especially a new knee.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie
Recent bookmarks
Back