Welcome to the April Rainbows' 2019 Knee Recovery Club

Hi,
Please add me, I would like to join the group,
Right TKR 4/10/2019.

Thank you,

I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all April Rainbows!

bs-4-april-jpg.72814

congratulations-jpg.61299

You are now an Honor Graduate
graduate-jpg.61292
from your pre-op days! You've entered the recovery phase of your replacement journey to that place called “Normal”, and you are now eligible to be a
team-members-jpg.61296
Recovery Club member.

Pre-op surgery team members are automatically recovery team members. If you were not on the pre-op list, please join your fellow travelers in this month’s post-op club by requesting your name and surgery date be added to the roster.

Being a team member will allow you to share your
questions-jpg.61295
questions, concerns, and experiences; give one another
hugs-jpg.61293
support and encouragement;
venting-gif.61298
vent, whine, and
tears-jpg.61297
shed some tears, if necessary; and have some
grin-jpg.61300
fun and laughs together. (Please do the above in one another’s recovery threads. And if you find your fun and laughs taking over an individual thread, toss them over to the Social Room to keep your recovery thread on target.)
Recovery is a long journey
long-journey-2-jpg.61294
made shorter and easier when made with
fellow-travelers-jpg.61291
fellow travelers. So, start you membership in this special club today by requesting that your name and surgery date be added to the list!

sign-up-today-png.61301

01 April 2019 C40 (partial), HowardGeek, Ssailor
02 April 2019 ulrich2000 (bilateral), Jp22
03 Aapril 2019 Highridge (partial)
04 April 2019 AlaskaMan
05 April 2019 Tyng
08 April 2019 bibi,Terrtul, DevonPKRx2, JayFromMN
09 April 2019 lizbuff93, LorraineA, Emnc, 1nee@atime
10 April 2019 LLL50 (patello femoral), katclub, MzzzCat, kim041019, Greatday6
11 April 2019 gmfrn (revision), jeffjob, Petrified, Annie N (revision)
15 April 2019 Horrise
16 April 2019 swmrgirl (revision), jellycats, tylermit (revision), Artistical, BridgetJ (revision), kckid
17 April 2019 Fastpuls, bettymom50
18 April 2019 amos1967
19 April 2019 winemama, CME
22 April 2019 rah2435 (revision), hfcwender, Glosnana, jary
23 April 2019 prairiegal. barzeen, SunSaver, Blaze'smammaw, Bully309 (HTO), palmtree
24 April 2019 TasNettie, bland9, Hshdobb, GiantsNY, Hshdobb, Rec917 (bilateral)
25 April 2019 Nomad, smatsmax (her mom)
26 April 2019 TortiTabby, Melticey
28 April 2019 SmithSmith
29 April 2019 Momma-me, Vansan, PekerSmart (bilateral)
30 April 2019 violetorch, Punkie, violetorch

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@Glosnana, you are now an
3a-official-kneesie-jpg.61628
! As such, you have earned the honor of being an April Rainbow and full-fledged member of the April Rainbows' 2018 Knee Recovery Club.

Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum. (Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.)

If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.

We look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@Greatday6, you are now an
! As such, you have earned the honor of being an April Rainbow and full-fledged member of the April Rainbows' 2018 Knee Recovery Club.

Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum. (Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.)

If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.

We look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!

Bilateral TKR April 29th, 2019.

5 weeks and 1 day out from surgery, please add me to this group

Had my second TKR April 8, 2019. First was done on 2/25/19. I would like to be added to this group please.

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@PekerSmart, you are now an

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@JayFromMN, you are now an

RTKR April 17 2019- please add me! Thank you!

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@bettymom50, you are now an

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@smatsmax, (your mom) you are now an

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@Rec917, you are now an

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@amos1967, you are now an

Well, my PT evaluated me yesterday after20 sessions.3 times a week. Said my rom was at 133, extension is 1. Said strength was good. I’m going on 9 weeks out now. He said my balance on one leg was poor. ( I said I was always the guy in the yoga class who can’t do the “tree” without holding on to something.) Said he don’t understand why I still have pain all the times (and sometimes in the 8 range (stabbing pain from inside the knee)) He sad normally people discontinue at this point and he tells them to go to gym but he knows I do that now. He recommended 8 more sessions at twice per week to work on balance and strength. I don’t have a problem with that it insurance approves. I’m so happy I found this group because no one else would really understand what I have been going through.

Right TKA. April 5, 2019.

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@Tyng, you are now an

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@jary, you are now an

@hennypenny, yes, you can join----however, I need to know which knee you had replaced and the date of your surgery before I can add you.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JasminDickson
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom