2019 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?

june 69.jpg
@jane8851, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here.
We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care

june 23.jpg
@uesgasman, you have been officially added to the Jund surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all June Sunbeams!

sunbeams-2-jpg.71643

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

03 June 2019 WorriedNJ (revision), Monchichee
05 June, 2019 Tarajeane
06 June 2019 Chaotic, heathersmom
07 June 2019 linette333
10 June, 2019 Owithurts, curtbiz, jane8851, gypsygirl (revision), JeepGirl
11 June 2019 Mojorisin
12 June 2019 yorkiegs1
13 June 2019 Icespirit5, Ski Gal (bilateral), Evi
14 June 2019 RVA829
25 June 2019 DinVega
27 June 2019 Right Hip
28 June 2019 uesgasman

Hi, I’m scheduled for left hip replacement June 5. Ready but def scared!

Hi, I am scheduled to have my left hip replacement on June 5. How do I get added to June group?
Thank you

Take your pain meds faithfully, and stay on top of the pain. Set an alarm for the next dose. Also be faithful with your physical therapy exercises. You can do this! I'e had my right knee and my left hip done. You'll be glad you did this.

june 52.jpg
@DinVegas, you have been officially added to the Jund surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Sign me up for the June Sunbeams. My date is 6/25/19 for my LTHR!

Last edited:
@DinVegas, if you'll scroll up above your post above, you'll see that you are already on the June surgery list. Scroll up higher to the actual list and you will see your user name is listed there.

In your new thread about your hip, you indicated that your surgery date is June 26, but in the post above you say June 25. What is the actual date, please?

21 days to go. Any apprehensions I had about surgery disappeared when my pain level increased exponentially. Total hip replacement. I am ready, I'm gung ho and I appreciate the support.

june 44.jpg
@Ski Gal, you have been officially added to the Jund surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

I'm having revision surgery after less then 2 years. Hoping the doctor only need to replace the ball. Surgery date is a June 10th

Having full right hip replacement on June 10th. Anterior method. Scared but relieved to have made the decision.

june 21.jpg
@gypsygirl, you have been officially added to the Jund surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

june 54.jpg
@JeepGirl, you have been officially added to the Jund surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

I’m scheduled for June 13 for right hip

I’m sorry that I canceled last year - it would be behind me now - but I thought I’ll just deal with this pain

I can’t believe how it’s deteriorated in 1 year

june 62.jpg
@Evi, you have been officially added to the Jund surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Hello! I am having a THR on June 3. I'm nervous but, ready!!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie
Recent bookmarks
Back