2019 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?

Hi
I am to have a RTHR on June 7th. Please can you add me to the list!

Hello all. I am having THR in my right hip June 6th. Thank you for the add.

I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all June Sunbeams!

sunbeams-2-jpg.71643

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

03 June 2019 WorriedNJ (revision)
05 June, 2019 Tarajeane
06 June 2019 Chaotic, heathersmom
07 June 2019 linette333
10 June, 2019 Owithurts, curtbiz, jane8851
11 June 2019 Mojorisin
12 June 2019 yorkiegs1
13 June 2019 Icespirit5
14 June 2019 RVA829
27 June 2019 Right Hip
28 June 2019 uesgasman

june 60.jpg
@linette333, you have been officially added to the Jund surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here.
We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

june 52.jpg
@Chaotic, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

Date changed again, but for the better this time! June 13th for me. No longer in July

june 17.jpg
@Icespirit5, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

june 46.jpg
@WorriedNJ, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Hello all. I am having THR in my right hip June 6th. Thank you for the add.
Me too...same surgery, same day. I can hardly wait. I've had my left hip and my right knee done already. I set off all the alarm at the airport! Good luck with your surgery and swift healing. And stay on top of your pain...set an alarm if need be. :loll:

june 60.jpg
@heathersmom, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here.

Hi all! Right now I'm tentatively scheduled for 24 Jun, right hip, hoping that doesn't change. Already have a thread up and running in Pre-Op (The Waiting Game). We'll get through this together!

I officially got my surgery date of June 14th!!!

I was born with Hip Dysplasia and am finally at a point where it's severely affecting my ability to walk and quality of life. So excited to have it done while I'm still so young because have so many things I still want to do!

june 2.jpg
@Elf1, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

june 24.jpg
@RVA829, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

june 45.jpg
@Right Hip, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

I'm new to the forum and having my right hip replaced using the anterior method on June 10th 2019. Glad I found this site!

I'm scheduled for June 28th, left hip. My Dr. has recommended the Corin Mini Hip. Definitely anxious and worried about my level of activity post surgery. Wish there was another route. Considered resurfacing, but have decided to have the THR done.

Thank you,

Sam

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie