TKR A Fond Farewell

Can I ask whatever moderator is available to change the title of my thread to A Fond Farewell. Thank you.

Hi @Lilli215 - as you requested, I have changed your thread title. However, I had to go looking for your thread so I could do it.

You'll see that I have moved your post, above, from Claud's thread to your own thread.

By putting the above post in his recovery thread, you were disrupting the thread, which should be about his own recovery.
Forum etiquette: being polite when posting

Please post any requests, updates or questions about your recovery in your own thread. We will see them there, as someone checks all the new posts every day.
If you need an urgent response to a question, just tag a member of staff.
How to tag another member; how to answer when someone tags you

If you prefer a different thread title, just post what you want and we'll get it changed for you.

Just in case you couldn't find your thread, here are the instructions on finding your thread,
How can I find my threads and posts? . Many members bookmark their thread, so they can find it when they log on.

So my new knee will be 11 weeks old tomorrow and is doing really well. My normal life is now back in full swing. I have absolutely appreciated all the support and help I’ve received especially from @Lindylee and @catkin69 and everyone else. I’m going to come off of the site for the moment, hopefully the knee wont give me any future grief therefore I wont need advice and there are so many people on the site who are brilliant at giving advice way better than me so at present no need to stay. I wish all the new knees a speedy and healthy recovery and long may admin continue to advise and keep the site running. It really is a fabulous site , especially in the first few brutal weeks of recovery. I’m not saying goodbye for ever, my right hip and left shoulder are giving me woes so I’ve a funny feeling I’ll be logging onto those forums in the future but for now from me it’s a fond farewell xx

@Lilli215 I am delighted that you are back to normality and are ready to go it alone. I wish you all the very best for the future and I hope you are out on long walks with your puppy soon!
I’m sorry that you are likely to be facing more ops in the future but this site will be here waiting for you when you do.
Take care now xx

We'll be sorry to see you go, @Lilli215 , but you know you'll be welcome back at any time you need support.

@Lilli215 Thanks for your support too Lilli. It's been great going through this recovery with you. I wish you all the best for the future and hope it's some time ahead before either of us need more surgery.

@Lilli215 all the best from a fellow Scot. Big hugs and good luck. Look after that hip too!! Xx

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
mtcwp
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom