2019 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

bottomshollow

Former BoneSmart staff member
Country
United States United States
ai38-tinypic-com_2ldu15h-jpg.44321

"All for one and one for all!!!"

March brings us 'round to the first of our monthly teams - the March Musketeers. Three of our members called themselves the March Musketeers back in 2010 and the whole program of monthly teams just took off from there.

If you're having surgery in the month of March, please post your date and any other information you'd like to share in this thread.

It always helps to have a group of BoneSmarties going through surgery and recovery together. You can support each other in true Musketeer fashion and even brandish a few swords as you reach milestones in recovery!

So....OUT with the BAD.....and IN with the GOOD! Let's get the Musketeers rallying together and ensure success for one....SUCCESS FOR ALL!!!

Welcome to our latest and all March Musketeers!

musk-2-jpg.18241
musk-1-jpg.18242

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

06 March 2019 JDinCT, tejubeha (partial), Dkm
07 March 2019 julie1968, catkin69 (partial)
08 March 2019 robert johnson
13 March 2019 Stretchy
14 March 2019 Wood man
19 March 2019 Bionic

@bottomshollow My surgery date is March 6, 2019. Proud to be the first March Musketeer for 2019!

I am so ready to get this over and done....:fingersx:

march 51.jpg
@JDinCT, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

Hello! I scheduled surgery today for a TKR (left knee). Date of surgery is March 5.

As of today, my surgery date of March 8, 2019 is now official. Up until today, I was "penciled in" for that date, but was still waiting on final approval, which I got today.

All my preliminary stuff, blood tests, joint class, etc. are scheduled and I'm in officially in the system.

What a relief. I still had doubts as of yesterday.

march 1.jpg
@jellycats, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

march 68.jpg
@robert johnson , you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Having TKR March 7. Left knee.

Last edited:
march 4.jpg
@julie1968 , you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

@bottomshollow I just started a new thread as you instructed. I am tentatively scheduled for PFJ replacement on the right knee on March 6th.

march 49.jpg
@tejubeha, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Hello,
I am booked for right lateral partial knee replacement on the 7th March,
Catherine

march 56.jpg
@Bionic, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

march 66.jpg
@catkin69, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

I’m scheduled for a right TKR on March 13th. I scheduled it when I met with a new surgeon last week even though there were some big uncertainties- namely, who would take care of me at home for the first week and would it be possible for me to stay somewhere else for a while since my apartment is a two flight walk up. Both of those questions have been resolved, so I’m feeling really good about the decision to move forward!

I’m very glad to have this forum and to hear about other people’s experiences.

I also have a flight of stairs to get into my apartment so my Dr is keeping me in the hospital at least 3 days to help prepare me. Hope everything goes well for you.

march 56.jpg
@Stretchy, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

march 2.jpg
@Dkm, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
iriswest
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom