Announcement

Josephine

NURSE DIRECTOR EMERITUS
Nurse Director
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
There'll be some changes on the go presently

1. some forums will have a slight change of name
2. the top Nav Bar will undergo a rehash and links will contain a drop down menu (similar to the Quick Links)
3. there will be a new forum for games! Like word games and such. (It's there in draft atm but you can't use it yet!)

There may be more

Jo and I have been working on these changes for some time. They should make the forum easier for you to find where you want to be more quickly.

In addition, one of our main goals in making the changes is to help new members (who might not be so familiar with computers or forums) find some of the resources to read without Jo and me having to insert links to guide them there. As you can imagine, with our membership growing so fast and remaining active for a while, that can take quite a bit of time for us.

We believe in BoneSmart Empowerment - helping people to find what they need from the forum more quickly!

Oh.....and the games....that's because we know everyone needs a little extra fun in their lives!! Hope you enjoy the changes!

Jo and Jamie--
You are always making things better! Bonesmart, and all the wonderful people who are part of it, are at the top of the list of things I'm thankful for this Thanskgiving!
Blessings,
Irene

You'll have to wait till New Year! The grand opening! Think I'm going to get Nancy to come and cut the red tape. Or Richard Warner!

You'll have to wait till New Year! The grand opening! Think I'm going to get Nancy to come and cut the red tape. Or Richard Warner!

You need me to do anything Jo??

I have always been here to help you and Jamie,,you know that!

Oh wait,,I have plenty to do that night,,,sorry,can't be cutting no ribbon.

Chapstick Time!

WooHoo! I love remodeling! I hear hammers and smell fresh paint.

Do you know how it's determined what posts of a subscribed thread go to the email? Sometimes it seems I get most of the posts, other times I get one here or there, but when I go to the actual BoneSmart thread I see several that weren't emailed. Just curious.

Hmmm....I don't know about that, Pat. Maybe Jo will have an idea.

Jo, I love your idea about a Grand Reveal complete with a special guest!!! What fun!

Wow Jo you guys are busy bees .......always thinking of ways to help.....thank you for all you do............

I can't wait...I'm so excited! Love changes and I LOVE GAMES!!!! :wahey::wahey::wahey::wahey:THANK-YOU JO AND JAMIE FOR ALL THAT YOU DO FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are so sweet! It's gonna be fun to watch you all enjoy the changes. I'm sure there may be some "growing pains" along with all the fun, but we want BoneSmart to be the best forum on the entire internet!!! Heck, I think we have an excellent start with all the great members we have!

They'll only be word games and stuff - ain't uploading any of those arcade games!

As for the email notification of subscriptions, Pat - that's odd. You could check in your Edit Options and see what you've got the "Default Thread Subscription Mode" is set on.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• EalingGran
    Staff member since January 23, 2024
  • mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023
  • Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Forum statistics