THR Cpollock Surgery June 19, 2017<

Oh Cheryl...I am so sorry. I feel badly for both you and MAG.
It seems you both caught something that just won't let go.
It's unfortunate your illness has progressed into bronchitis.
Hopefully the antibiotics kick in soon.
Sending a warm hug.....to brighter days!
@cpollock

:flwrysmile: :loveshwr: :console2:
Flower, Love, Hugs
Hope you're feeling better.....
@cpollock

Thank you for checking on me. I'm now progressing with this bug but my husband is down with it now. I will be going back to work tomorrow so just 2 days then off for 3. Next week will be back to normal. I have my last filling appointment on Monday at the dentist and I will be glad to get that out of the way. I wish you all well. Cheryl

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Hope you are feeling better. I'd rather be sick than hubby. Easier on me:groan:
Hope you have a Good Day!

Yay! It sounds as though you've turned the corner, Cheryl. Great to hear.
It's too bad you're husband is now suffering.
Hopefully work is bearable today and tomorrow.
Best wishes for a great weekend and final dentist appt on Monday.
Hugs :console2:
@cpollock

Hi everyone, thank you for checking in on me. Yes @Gone again I have 2 keflex antibiotic to take an hour before my appointment at the dentist but I'm still on antibiotics from my bronchitis so I won't need to. This is protocol for me for 2 years.
I agree @Mojo333 I'd rather be sick than hubby, he's something else when he's sick. Though he's gradually improving.
I survived 2 days at work though I left 2 hours early both days. Now I'm off til Tuesday. I'm going to make some date squares and some bierocks today. Our tree is up and decorated, it took 3 days off and on to get it done, just did a little at a time. I also did a lot of Xmas shopping online so have things arriving in the mail. I will need to go out next week to finish up in the stores, I will organize myself first donuts in and out, don't care for crowds.
I wish you all well and thank you to those checking in on me. Cheryl

Hi Cheryl,
I hope all is going well. I will always remember you when I re-call recovery and some of the silliness we engaged in for laughs and just to get through. Our elaborate trip plans especially with MAG's....crazy stuff thinking back.
Sending warm wishes for a very :merry christmas: an a happy, healthy 2018!

:box:hope your Christmas was wonderful.
Hope you are continuing to heal and the new year will be grand.

@cpollock Hi Cheryl,

Checking up on you and wishing you a Happy New Year. I rode my bike the other day and there was snow on the grass. Freezing rain followed by snow starts tomorrow nite. Going to ride bike in am, then hunker down till Tue.

Best of luck in your recovery, Stay Well and have a great 2018!

Hi Cheryl,
Hoping you had a great Christmas and all is well.
We passed the 1/2 year point, Yahoo! Time really flies!
Warm wishes for a great holiday weekend and a happy healthy 2018!

Glad I proofed the above as it said:
Warm wishes for a gyration holiday and a happy healthy 2019! Sheesh!!
And I haven't even had a cocktail, lol!
@cpollock

Hi everyone and thank you for the best wishes. Happy New Year to everyone and continued recovery into 2018. I've had a rocky few weeks with being sick, then getting ready for Xmas, then my mom is not well now. I was hardly feeling better and had a busy time doing Xmas prep and things for mom. Then had my grandaugter Everleigh for a sleepover for the first time and big brother Noah. Now I'm not well again so taking it easy, I have a sore throat and stuffy. My hip still has some stiffness but not complaining. I see the surgeon on January 19th complete with xrays. I wish you all well. Cheryl

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JoeyRamone
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom