just a little update

Praying surgery and recovery go as fine as frog's hair :froggies:. I just got on here and won't be on long it's been a busy but okay too good day...but so busy. It hit me the date and I rushed in to tell you...
I am with you and praying like a mad woman :prayer:

It totally fills my heart with joy to come here for strength and get all the prayers and well wishes. Thank you sistersinhim and aussiegirl im ready for tuesday and scared. I have to be there by 12;30 p.m i will go at 11:00 am. See you later
Aussiegirl my grandpa use to say finer than a froghair. Take care and have a blessed night all:flwrysmile::angel:

On your table when you wake

Attachments

• get_well_1_2.jpg
    get_well_1_2.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 326
Thinking of you sweetie. Prayers galore and get some rest. When you're able we are here for you :froggies:

Hi @froggymom
Hope all went well and you're doing okay....
Give us a shout out when ready.....We're here waiting to cheer you on.
Wishing you a relaxing day!

Hope all is well @froggymom
Haven't heard from you since surgery. Hopefully your recovery is going well.
Wishing you continued healing and a great week!

I miss you and soon more surgery for me and I won't be around much ...for you but I will be thinking and praying for you even in hospital

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't give up easy. If all goes well I will have my surgery on the 13th. That said then I will be outta here for a couple days to a week. I will be praying and thinking of you till then. I've much to do before surgery. I miss you frog friend

Last edited:

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023
  • EalingGran
    Staff member since January 23, 2024
  • Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online