just a little update

I too am having a hard time with the format now. I'm sad to not be able to see on here. Thank you all for your support it really helps my spirit. I was proactive and got my date Tuesday 22 at 12:30 thank god.

Everyone take care and God bless. :angel::angel::angel::angel:

I cannot read the forums when I use my phone now as the print is very teeny. I think even a frog can't see it. I came on on my puter but most of the time I use my phone.
MAG, I don't have a mobile myself but I thought the whole point of them was that you can resize the image by sweeping with your fingers, no?

Testing frog color
I also edited your 'frog colour' post because I couldn't read it!
glassesf.gif
Tit for tat, eh? :heehee:
Please would you do an old lady a favour and use a darker colour? :beg:

So good to hear @froggymom that you won't need to wait for an extended period.
We'll be watching and waiting to hear your progress.
Sending up prayers and a virtual hug to you!

Lol @Josphine yes it is for compact reading however the print yesterday was SO small I had to enlarge so much that I was forced to scroll sideways ohhh lol say about 10 times to read just a few words. It's much better today.

No problem on my frog print color I shall use a very dark green.

I am glad I'll be able to be here for my board Buddy's as well as myself. I have my date for hip 2 September 13.

@froggymom I am so proud of you you now have a date. My prayers will be it goes smoothly. I hope your phone vs forum issues are over like mine are :froggies:

Beat of luck froggymom. The hippies are with you!!!

Hi @froggymom right after I posted yesterday I started seeing the same things you did thus could not reply.

I had a bad night sleep last night and will try to get back on here later but I am so glad you have such a close date.

My first hip I wasn't worried but this one I am... I don't be know why but ugh lol

Hugs

Glad to see your new surgery date is soon. I will be watching your posts. Had a bad time with pain control after my surgery and think the new pain control may be to high. I am having a hard time staying awake and concentrating. I am a week ahead of you now. Hang in there!

Hi aussiegirl. Im all caught up on things and and stalked up on easy food. Im just wanting it to be done. This time next week i will be home in my own bed getting all healed up thats the day i want to see.oh and of course solar eclipse day. Take care and god bless.

Love love your way. Don't know all you have been through hurt according to your bio ....quite a lot.
Many that I think alot of think alot of you....so I like you already.
Will be praying all goes well

Why thank you mojo333 i like you to. I have been threw alot of pain and for sure complained alot but the end of the rainbow will bring me much needed relief and hopefully some shiny red slippers. One day to go. Take god bless.:flwrysmile::angel:

I've changed your revision date in your signature to the 22nd, froggymom.

Be careful of eclipse day all especially @froggymom . I saw on TV many fake glasses have been sold. I can't wait till the day you're home on the mend too my froggy friend :hugzz:

Thank you celle. I promise to watch out for eclipse madness aussiegirl. Im just going to look at the reflection on the groung. The truth be told i cant wait for it to be over to. Take care all have a blessed night.:angel::wave::flwrysmile:

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom