Tapatalk Questions

mandasmom

Country
United States United States
This may be a weird question or a settings issue... how do I see signatures?

Also, I tried to post a pic in the badges thread and I received a message saying it wasn't allowed. What do I need to do?

Mandasmom

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Signatures aren't displayed in tapatalk. To see signatures on my phone, I have to use the mobile browser and turn my phone to landscape orientation.

I don't know why you couldn't post a picture. I do in tapatalk all the time. Never had a problem with it. Did the error message say that the photo was too large?

Hmmm... every time I try to go directly to bonesmart, it auto opens Tapatalk!!

Ideas?

But it lets me post a screenshot here??
auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20170621_3d7ee040269d2fd1d6afcd52cc4081f0.png

On an earlier visit to the forum, it asked if you wanted to use tapatalk and you said yes, so now it does it automatically. You could try clearing your browser cookies. If that doesn't work, log out of tapatalk. Open the forum in your browser and I think it will ask if you want to use tapatalk. Tell it no and you should be able to continue with the browser.

You can still access the forum through tapatalk, but it's nice to be able to have that choice of browser or app. Tapatalk is faster, but there are lots of things it can't do. I like having the option.

Let me try uploading an image in tapatalk...
auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20170621_1644f5ad82807980659896c75b685916.jpg

Maybe because it's a pic I took?

Well, that worked. I think your pic may be too big. Can you edit it and reduce the size?

LOL. I wanted to see if I could post a pic that I took with my phone. Did you try posting your pic more than once? Maybe it just glitched the first time.

@mandasmom and @alexthecat,
I moved your thread to the Bugs, Error, and Techy forum.
I also changed the title to Tapatalk Questions so members will know what the thread is about.

Can you log in by using Google Chrome for example and try to upload the picture? Don't use Tapatalk please.

Can you log in by using Google Chrome for example and try to upload the picture? Don't use Tapatalk please.
Tried but can't figure out how to get a picture from my phone... wants a URL?

A URL is short for Uniform Resource Locator. It's an address on the internet (for example, http://www.hmco.com/trade/), usually consisting of the access protocol ( http), the domain name ( www.hmco.com), and optionally the path to a specific file or resource residing on that server ( /trade/).

You may need to save the photo to a file type that will enable you to upload the photo.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Tallguy51
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom