Celle,
Yes my surgery was March 6, 1917! I saw my surgeon a year ago with these same complaints and he didn't seem to know what to say so I figured I would have to live with the way my knee was. Finally, this year I decided to get a second opinion and saw this surgeon upon recommendion of a...
Lindylee,
Thanks for your reply. He pulled my lower leg forward while my leg was flexed and said there was some instability there, more than he was comfortable with, rated it 5-6 but I don't know what that meant. No, he did not say what might be causing it and I didn't think to ask. Of...
My left TKR was done March 6, 2017. I still have alot of stiffness and discomfort/soreness daily. Pain level 1-2, sometimes 3-4 daily. Also feel a painful "snapping" of hamstring tendon frequently especially when I'm more active. My big concern is my flexion is only 100-105 as measured by OS...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.