July 2016 BoneSmart Donation Initiative

@Josephine I dropped down thelong list of countries until United Kingdom came up, then clicked on that which put it into the box instead of the US. Nothing changed in the other boxes though, and it wouldn't accept my address without a Province.

That is very strange as I tested it immediately before I posted those instructions to you and thought it change just fine! However, when I looked again, it's certain the $ signs remain! I shall have to contact Jim about this

@Josephine No I didn't see that screen, it stopped at the blank page so it didn't accept it and I haven't received an email. Is there another way to donate if this doesn't work? I can check our records Tuesday to see if the purchase is on the card or not. Thanks

Happy to make a donation but I have failed several times. I have selected UK as the country but still in dollars. I can cope with that but it will not allow me to proceed without a 'state'
I have tried Hampshire but it says that is too long. No shortened versions have been accepted.
Any guidance would be very welcome.

If any of you that made donations and didn't receive confirmation would like me to check for you, I'll be happy to do so if you will PM me with your name and the email address you used for the donation.

Jo, I have asked Jim for a repeat of that spreadsheet for donors he gave us a month or so ago. I will use it to check. I have saved all the donor notices in a file on Outlook so I can provide a copy of the receipt to anyone who needs it for tax purposes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've tried three different browsers and for some reason can never get a link to the donation site. I've seen PayPal mentioned but no one has said how you find BoneSmart on PayPal. Do you go in as if you're sending money to "friends and family" or as if you are paying for goods and services? What name or email address do you use to pull up the account? If only someone had posted step-by-step instructions on donating, I would have donated weeks ago!

You use PayPal via the Donate link. I'm not sure why that link won't work for you. You're clicking on the DONATE tab at the top of the page, right? @RichardRobins

I've tried three different browsers and for some reason can never get a link to the donation site. I've seen PayPal mentioned but no one has said how you find BoneSmart on PayPal. Do you go in as if you're sending money to "friends and family" or as if you are paying for goods and services? What name or email address do you use to pull up the account? If only someone had posted step-by-step instructions on donating, I would have donated weeks ago!
are you using this link?
http://bonesmart.org/donate-online/?UTM_campaign=forumpopup

Yes, I'm on the right page but when I go to it this is what I see:

upload_2016-8-1_8-42-48.png

As you can see, there is no place to make a donation.

Laura, that is the correct page, but for some reason what you're seeing is not the fully loaded page. Are you giving it some time to download? Those three little dots should be replaced by donation statistics and links to donate in a variety of ways once the page is completely loaded.

it appears your browser isnt using java or is blocking the donation block, thinking its an advert.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie
Recent bookmarks
Back