Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Bless you! So helpful to others! Yes, I know you'll do it again, but please be careful.

I'm sorry Abby was weird - must have had something troubling her. I hope she feels better next time. She's been such a support to you.

I'm wondering if you swallowed a lot of air when you had your asthma attack in the pool? I know that, if I have a bad coughing fit due to laryngo-pharyngeal reflux (it's related to GERD), I swallow air and often getting rid of the air makes me vomit, too. Anyway, the consequence sure was nasty for you and I am truly glad it resolved itself.

Hugs to both you and Abby!

@Celle,

That would make sense about swallowing a lot of air!:loveshwr: Thank you! It is so nice to have people on this forum who have had similar experiences and can help me figure out why the attack might have happened!:yes!:

Abby was closer to her normal self yesterday, so hopefully by today, whatever is bothering her will be resolved!:happydance:

Well I found out what was bothering Abby! It was ME! LOL. I can't imagine how that could happen because I am not stubborn as all of you know!:rotfl: Abby said my mind was in another world and I wasn't focusing. She said she never yelled though.... Ok well maybe not yelled but emphasis on Sonja Focus! :heehee: She said you know how you always have to be right? I have NO idea what she is talking about!:rofsign: By the way my core has gotten a lot stronger! I am becoming a lean mean tenacious machine! Thanks Abby!:happydance:

Sonja you need a governess! :console2:

Sonja you need a governess! :console2:

No, actually I need an Abby! I need someone to holds my feet to the fire; not someone who will let me get by with stuff. I have experienced both at Mission Fitness; Abby is as sweet as she can be, but she knows I have set my goals high. :yes!:

The only way to meet them is to give 110%. I am "wired" like that. The old athlete will never leave me. :cool:

I AM Tenacious Sonja! :happydance:

@RestAssured - Sonja,

You have a lot going on in your life, as well as all the physical training. Much as you'd like to be, it's not possible for you to be 110% focussed all the time. Perhaps you could ask Abby to cut you a little slack now and then?

If you give it your all for 95% of the time, you're doing a lot better than most of us!

Hugs!!

Abby knew something wasn't right in the pool today, so we scaled WAY back! She is an awesome trainer and I wouldn't trade her for the world! She knows me too well!:heehee:

Get your behind to the doctor and give 110% to getting that kidney stone treated appropriatly. Geez! Maybe water and the zapper to the lower back area?
:)

Sonja,
How are you even moving around with a kidney stone. My husband and dad both have had them and they are in so much pain they couldn't even move let alone all that you are doing. Try drinking cranberry juice very good for the problem. This could be what made you sick the other day, Dennis throws up his guts when he has an attack.
Good luck hope all comes out okay.

Pain? What is pain? I am "Wonder Woman" remember!:rotfl:

Actually, I think men are in more pain than women! ;0)

I had to take a step back today because I forgot my inhaler today, and I really needed it! I will bring it tomorrow!:yahoo:

Well,

I flushed the kidney stone out today! Owwwwwwww!:groan: Now that it is over, Thursday will be my next milestone! Back into my tennis shoe from the boot!:happydance:

Well today Abby said I was going to swim a pyramid! :happydance: I thought, "no big deal, we have done that before!" Well... The pyramid started with 100 yds, then 125, then 150, and since I stopped to gasp for air it became 175 and then a 175 and a 200 which became 225, after you guessed it stopping ang gasping for air again!:rotfl:

Tomorrow I have promised to swim 40 laps, am working out with Kim swimming, work out with Abby on upper body, and then get a massage. Thursday, I work out with Abby, board the plane for Dallas, and come back in time for working out on Friday with Kim! Whew!

Can I share a secret....:wink:

I am tired and worn out after Kim and i's workout plus the 30 Additional laps I swam!

Abby is so caring! We started our workout this afternoon and she knew something was wrong with me. We sat and talked it out! Abby is not only caring, but knows when to let up and get to the "bottom of the issue" and when "to push me to the max!"

I wish everyone had a trainer like Abby!:happydance:

Can you clone Abby so we can all have one like her? :yes:

I will ask her tomorrow if she is willing to be cloned! Keep in mind, she will make sure you always give your best effort! When I am swimming and I start to let my mind wander, Abby will say "Sonja, Focus!" When I am dog tired in the pool and start floundering, she will say, it's mental not physical; you can do it!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Dave4562
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom