Question - Human Growth Hormone

Status
Not open for further replies.

firstx1017

Country
United States United States
Josephine, I wonder if you can help me with a question I have.

2 years ago I was told I was bone on bone on my left hip. My right hip was pretty bad, but now my right hip was worse than my left. I am very active and water ski during the summer and snowboard in the winter. I also do long bike rides on the weekends. I have had to give up hiking and walking due to the hip pain, but I have been able to do everything else.

I went to PT who gave me some stretching exercises which I have been doing for 2 years. I starting taken Meloxicam last you to get off ibuprofin. Four weeks ago a friend of mine suggested I try a new product that has worked wonders for him. I get 2-3 leg cramps a night, and don't sleep well because of the hip pain. I had to sleep with a pillow between my legs also to try to relieve some of the hip pain. I have a hard time sleeping between the leg cramps and my hip getting stuck when trying to turn over. I thought if this stuff could get rid of my leg cramps I would be happy.

Well, four weeks in and the other night I laid down on the couch on my side and my knees were together and there was no pain AND NO PILLOW! My hip pain is almost non existent! I can't believe it. I am a little stiff, but normally to get up from a chair I have to try to twist my legs sideways and hold on to the table to stand up and then limp along. Now I can just get up and start walking and NOTHING HURTS! I almost can walk without a limp.

I am taking a synthetic human growth hormone gel transdermally. I am wondering if this is somehow regenerating some cartilage in my hip? I can't explain why my hip doesn't hurt anymore and I can jump up from the couch and start walking, when 4 weeks ago it took me soooo long to get up and then gimp to the kitchen. My husband was so used to me walking so slow in the grocery store that yesterday he said that I am walking so fast and that he can't even see a limp.

I know I will still need surgery one day but honestly for the life of me, I wonder what the heck is in the ingredients that would make this pain go away and have me not limping.

Can you check out the ingredients and see if you can make heads or tails of it? This is supposed to be homeopathic. When I saw my Dr. in August at my physical I showed her the ingredients and she said she didn't see any reason not to take it (I seriously think she thinks I'm crazy trying this). But at the time I had no idea what results I would be getting.

I know that full HGH injections are not good, but this is small doses that you rub into your wrists, bend of your elbow and behind your knees - where the skin is thin and absorbed through the bloodstream. Anyhow, would love to hear your thoughts.

Inactive ingredients:
Purified water, phenoxyethanol & caprulyl glycol & sorbic acid, aloe barbadensis leaf, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, clycyrrhiza glabra (licorice root), vitex agnus-castus(chaste tree) fruit, epimedium sagittatum (epimedium) aerial parts, ginkgo biloba (ginkgo) leaf, mucuna pruriens (velvet bean) seed, dioscorea villosa (wild yam) root, sodium hydroxide, ascorbic acid, peg-33 & peg-8 dimethicone & peg-14, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tocopherols (soy), edetate disodium, natural plant extract, potassium sorbate extract
Paraben and sls free 6

Forgot to add - I have not had any leg cramps since I started taking this either!

Why did you list only the Innactive Ingredients? Does the product not list the ‘Active Ingredients’

What is the name of the product?

Last edited:
Human Growth Hormone!
Some people turn to a substance called human growth hormone (HGH) in hopes that it will keep them feeling and looking youthful. But experts say that hope is unfounded. And worse, these products can be harmful.

HGH, produced by the pituitary gland, spurs growth in children and adolescents. It also helps to regulate body composition, body fluids, muscle and bone growth, sugar and fat metabolism, and possibly heart function. Produced synthetically, HGH is the active ingredient in a number of prescription drugs and in other products available widely over the Internet.

(Not nice!) Side Effects
Possible side effects of HGH use include:
Nerve, muscle, or joint pain
Swelling due to fluid in the body's tissues (edema)
Carpal tunnel syndrome
Numbness and tingling of the skin
High cholesterol levels
HGH can also increase the risk of diabetes and contribute to the growth of cancerous tumors.

Furthermore, if you get the drug illicitly, you may not know what you are really getting.
Because of the high cost, HGH drugs have been counterfeited.
If you are not getting HGH from your doctor, you may be getting an unapproved product.

FWIW, I would not advise taking it.

Here are the active ingredients.

Active Ingredients:
hgh 30x
thyroidinum 8x
glandula suprarenalis
suis 6x
drug facts:
inactive ingredients:
purified water, phenoxyethanol & caprylyl glycol & sorbic acid, aloe
barbadensis leaf, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf, acrylates/c10-30
alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root, vitex
agnus-castus (chaste tree) fruit, epimedium sagittatum (epimedium)
aerial parts, ginkgo biloba (ginkgo) leaf, mucuna pruriens (velvet
bean) seed, dioscorea villosa (wild yam) root, sodium hydroxide,
ascorbic acid, peg-33 & peg-8 dimethicone & peg-14, aloe barbadensis
leaf juice, tocopherols (soy), edetate disodium, natural plant extract,
potassium sorbate. extract

I just can't figure out why all my hip pain after two years is almost gone and my range of motion is so much better that I am walking without a limp and feel normal. Just a little stiff and my left knee is still just a little sore but nothing like it used to be. I can't wait to see what the next months may bring. I am weening off the Meloxicam and taking it 3 days this week and next week 2 days and the week after 1 and then stop taking it and see if I notice anything. This product is something else and just wonder why I am getting the results I am getting.

Attachments

• hgh.jpg
    hgh.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 324
https://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/newulife-review-homeopathic-human-growth-hormone-gel/

Homeopathy, Naturopathy, MLM - I dunno.

30x means that the HGH has been diluted 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times.
And "GLANDULA SUPRARENALIS SUIS 6X" - if I'm not mistaken is adrenal gland of a pig. But hey, at 6X, it's only been diluted 1,000,000 times!

Like with all homeopathic formulas, there is so very little of the active ingredient in the product I can't imagine anything more than placebo effect at play here.

Hmmmmm. Sounds like an advert in disguise! Sometimes bad hips can be intermittent re pain. I know that mine, after being on the op waiting list decided to behave for a while and I therefore did some exercises and stuff I shouldn’t have. By the time pre op I had to come off all painkillers I was left in no doubt that the hip had to go!

Glad this stuff works for you but be very careful about masking the pain and doing further damage. Just my “totally unqualified medically” opinion.

@firstx1017 According to the chart you attached this is some type of miracle drug. Surely if it did all that is listed on that chart more of us who limped around in pain pre-op would have invested in the product. I'm glad you think it is working for you but as others have already said - beware!

Believe me, I am wary about this also - hence my post.

I looked into this for a good 2 months before I took the leap. Yes this is an MLM but I'm not in that business. I did this to try the product and that's all. I know that you can have good days and bad days with hip pain but mine has never been like that. Never had a "good" day.

To think that for over 1½ years I've had to sleep with a pillow between my knees and that rolling from right to left gave me major right hip pain and now I don't need the pill and can roll over without pain has me perplexed!

I wondered about it being a placebo, but both my husband and I have noticed changes and even if the amount is sooooo diluted how can that explain the relief we are feeling? Not really knowing what the ingredients do, I'm just trying to see if someone might know the ingredient that may be providing the relief we are feeling.

One thing I have not noticed is most people are saying it has helped their sleeping and they are having "vivid" dreams, but honestly, my sleep has not changed and I do not have dreams, so that part of it is a bust for me. I don't care about "looking younger" or any of that, my only thing was to get rid of my leg cramps and some joint pain relief in my hip and knee, which is has done.

I feel more happy but that could be because I am not in so much pain. Being in pain all the time can make you cranky and unhappy, so that could be why I feel so happy now.

The recovery from exercise I have noticed is awesome, so I'll take that. Everyday I wake up thinking perhaps this is a dream and I am not better, but as I get up from bed and am not limping to the bathroom it just amazes me. Now my worry is one day this will no longer work and then what? Well, then surgery time. But so far, almost 5 weeks in and each day I feel a little more benefit than before. So strange.

I was bone on bone for quite a while, and in that time I had three or four instances where I figured that I had serendipitously self-cured myself. When the Doctor doubled my dose of Ibuprofen, I thought I was cured. After I smashed my hip on a concrete floor, I thought it was DIY micro-fracture treatment, because I felt better...

So, If you're feeling better, bank that experience because bone on bone does not get better. The (real) cure is the operation, scary and inopportune as that may seem.

I get what you mean @Rascali. I have weaned off the Meloxicam this week (since I feel so good) and I haven't taken Ibuprofen for over a year. Makes me wonder if something in the ingredients is similar to ibuprofen. I think this is a fluke and wonder when I will start hurting again - but I have to admit, I'll take this reprieve and hope it lasts until the end of snowboard season! Each night I sleep better and better since I can sleep with my knees together and roll over without my hip locking and no pain. I wish I knew why this is happening as I would really like some sort of explanation. Guess I'll have to wait and see - and when I post that all my pain is back - we will know you all were right

In the years before I had surgery, I experienced periods when I felt little pain. Looking back these were mainly times when I had cut back activity. The pain does that: you cut back your activity ... and you do so more than you actually think.

Enjoy the pain-free time ... But if you get more active, there's a good chance that pain will quickly return.

Now, let's say you can go exercise for 30 minutes 3 to 4 x a week with no pain, that's something else ...

Actually I could exercise 3 or 4 x a week without pain being too bad for a few weeks!--as long as I kept all additional walking and movement to a minimum. And then then (even keeping all other activity at a minimum) suddenly the pain would get really bad again.

Anyway, hope you pain remains low ... but ... I have to tell you ... so many people on this board randomly report reduced pain here and there ... and that seems to lull us into thinking we won't need surgery ... and well ... I wouldn't be writing here if these quiet periods really lasted.

Last edited:
I had a quiet period too. So much so that I cancelled the up coming op, thinking I didn't need it any more. How wrong I was. The pain came back with a vengeance.
I hope your pain free period continues, whatever the reason for it, but as the others have said it probably won't last. Just make the most of the good time you have.

Oh, I don't think this is a cure at all. I know it will come back. I exercise a lot. I am on the elliptical an hour a day and on the exercise bike 1/2 hour - everyday. On the weekends we waterski Sat & Sun. In winter we snowboard every weekend. In between waterskiiig and snowboarding, we bike ride 30 miles on the weekend. So I am active. This is just the first time I have had the pain actually go away. I have been living with the pain and still exercising the past 2 years, but now it is different not having the pain and not limping and back to a regular walking stride - which I have not had in 2 years. Anyhow, I am skeptical of this totally, and as I said, I know I will need surgery, but boy, if I can be pain free and put it off for a few years until the pain returns with a vengeance, I'll take it!

There are cortisone shots that provide relief for some people ... usually up to three months ... but for some people, almost no relief at all.

Enjoy the pain free time ... if you are really curious, find a great orthopedic surgeon and share the med you're taking with them. The best surgeons don't aggressively push surgery. They want the patient to want the surgery and to be ready for the surgery. And despite being surgeons, the best surgeons I've met were extremely knowledgeable about alternative treatments that could limit the pain.

Not really knowing what the ingredients do, I'm just trying to see if someone might know the ingredient that may be providing the relief we are feeling.

Not to make light of your comment, but trust me....if someone had the answer to your question, it would make them very wealthy and it would be shouted from the rooftops!!

Your doctor has said it poses no risk of harm to you, so I suppose there is nothing wrong with continuing it. But, frankly, you have no way of knowing what you're getting as these products are not regulated in any way. Even though they list ingredients on the label, many times that's not what is in them at all.

I noticed in one of the links that this company has a pyramid sales program and the retail for the product is $169!! Those things immediately make me suspect.

More than likely you are just experiencing the ups and downs of arthritis. It works this way sometimes. Enjoy the good days. The pain will return if you are truly bone on bone. It is not possible to regenerate cartilage once arthritis has taken its toll.

Last edited:
More than likely you are just experiencing the ups and downs of arthritis. It works this way sometimes. Enjoy the good days. The pain will return if you are truly bone on bone. It is not possible to regenerate cartilage once arthritis has taken its toll.

That's what I was wondering. I actually don't want to make any more appointments and insurance payments to an OS just to ask the question. I will take this "pain relief" that I am experiencing in stride, and enjoy it until the pain comes back. But boy, I have to admit the leg cramps being gone and the hip/knee pain almost non existent makes for one happy person - much better than the pain, crippled, cranky person I was. I wasn't sure if cartilage could regenerate, so thanks for saying that's not the case. Again, have no idea what's going on, but I'll take the relief, even if it is only short term. Appreciate the comments.

@Gretelin - I'm sorry, but members are not allowed to recommend products or tell you how or where to obtain them. Doing so would be free advertising for a product that BoneSmart does not recommend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks

Latest posts