Will Insurance Cover My Two New Hips?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A doctor can be a good doctor and lack any vestige of a good bedside manner. You're not going to have him do the surgery so let him do the injections which you need urgently anyway. What do you have to lose?

I agree, Tara. This is one time where you must put your emotions aside and go for whatever is going to help you NOW. Go see him and get the shot.

Tara, if you get the injection and get the pain under control life will be so much easier! Dealing with constant pain makes everything seem larger than life. I agree with Jo and Jamie.

Let us know how it goes won't you?

Tara, I'm trying to follow all of this, but I don't know which threads you are posting in. I think you have about 3 or so going. Is this now where you are posting most of it? Just wanting to follow you and whats going on.

Glad I'm not the only one, Julie! :rolleyespink:

hey gals, sorry if all the threads are confusing!
julie - the latest stuff going on with me is in this thread here:wink1:
I think I'll be staying in this one since my now on going issue is my insurance.
I went and got the TB shot yesterday and now I am going to get the free embrel shot tomorrow! The doctor swears up and down that it will make me feel way better since most of my pain is coming from SEVERE inflammation all over my pelvis and hips and back.

but today, my attention is towards my kitty pooky-poor baby he is also having dental surgery today in about two hours!

That's known in the 'trade' as displacement therapy, Tara! Worrying about your cat! :th_heehee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
August it is
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom