Warriors are partying in the social room...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Country
United States United States
Hello bonesmartie's,
I have brought my " muscular warriors"to the social room :yes!: the cowboys from Texas are on their way.
A good time will be had by all. We need some more party guests, so stop by & let's get this party started....
Social room tashia's thread.....party at my place...
Off to work, but I will be back....hands off the cabana boys ( you know who you are ) :rotfl:
Diana.....June sunbeams :SUNsmile: mmmmmmm......warriors :yahoo:

Well....I am game for a bit of fun after....of shall we say...... An interesting :sos: June! Any other June bugs ready to PARTY! :happydance:

I'm ready to party with the June bugs!!!! Good to see you ladies! I am at 12 weeks today....feeling pretty darn good if I do say so myself.

Welcome ladies,
Sonya has just sent the cowboys all the way from texas :yahoo: she sent them ups, so I would have to pay the shipping.
But, it was so worth it :happydance: they have their lassos out & are ready to round up anyone in their path :dancy:
They have broken into the " Texas tea" & are corralling pumpkins mustangs :yikes:
They think the cabana boys are salon wimins & they are offering them .50
This does not look good :sos: Sonya, the cowboys are a bit tipsy
Diana :beg: help!!!!!!!! :martini:

:umm:Where's everybody? D'Diana come sing your song... It's Raining Warriors! lol

Some party. :skep: I'm gonna take my warriors and go home!:egypdance::egypdance:

And why prey tel do I get all the charges??? :what::what::what::what: I know that my hubby makes good money, but he doesn't let me spend all of it!

DS she's on her other thread, not the recovery one.. the crazy one.
We better get over there right now..... :bicycle2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Dave4562
Recent bookmarks