User Classifieds OK?

CherylK

Is there a place in the forum for user classifieds? I would be interested in knowing if anyone has a used cryocuff/ice machine for sale but don't want to violate any rules! Is this allowed?
Thanks for letting me know. I did troll the rules and protocols list before posting. Apologies if I missed the relevant info.

We actually have not addressed that formally in the rules. Obviously we don't allow any actual classified ads for people trying to sell or swap stuff. But your request is different. Once or twice we've had folks offer up an ice machine.

I suggest that you start a thread in the knee pre-op forum and put something in the title to indicate you're looking for a used machine.

I so appreciate you ASKING before making a post you are unsure about, though!!! Thank you!

Me too! Much appreciated.

You know, this is an interesting suggestion though I suspect it might not be something the big boss would smile upon. Trouble also being that the forum is (obviously) international so wouldn't be something that could be used by all members.

In the meantime, have you tried Ebay? That's where I got mine!

Just to add to what jo said above

If you pay by paypal on ebay you are covered incase something goes wrong with transaction etc

So its a safe way to buy online :)

@RichardRobins:

Hi Richard, just noticed that the post numbers may not be clicking over all the time.

If you check out the post op thread
'hi newbie- just saying hi' and compare posts 62 and 64 they have different time stamps, but the same post #'s.

Also noticed that post #39 on he April Rainbows thread in the pre op - and this one both showed 1739. :)

Sorry I can't copy the thread, but I am on my iPad and having problems with it :)

Sorry Rich, should have posted this in a different thread me thinks  I saw the same problem with my post count on WelshJanes thread in pre op.....

Apologies again - nite nite 

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie
Recent bookmarks