Soon to be on the other side!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PamelaJane

Country
United States United States
Time to get my recovery thread started. Pre Op at 9:45 this morning and surgery scheduled for 12:30. The past few days have been a bit stressful. I hurt my shoulder and also got a big spider bite. Holy moly! It will all be ok!

Gosh @PamelaJane , sounds like you need to go into the hospital to get a rest! All the best today!

Have a fantastic surgery and even better recovery. (And stay away from spiders :) )

It is 18 Oct in my timezone - so hopefully you are either sleeping your last sleep of pain before your surgery 17 Oct. We will be waiting for that all important first post surgery update - best wishes!

oHi All, Greetings from the other side. The surgery went well, as did my time in the hospital and I came home on Monday. Sorry, I have not written before but I just have been having difficulty focusing on much of anything for more than a few minutes. That particular feeling is easing a bit.
Thank you for all of your good thoughts and well wishes.

Hi @PamelaJane - Good to hear that all went well...rest, medicate, elevate and ice the hip!! All in all, just take it real easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
HikerWalker