BoneSmart® Hip / Knee Replacement Forum
Knee Replacement & Hip Replacement
Patient Advocacy & Online Community

1. Scheduled for release tomorrow: a major re-design of the BoneSmart.org forum.

All the same features you're used to will still be here, but the look will be completely updated to match the rest of the website (Part 1, launched in May). But this update is not just about a new color scheme - it's about making the forum easier to use no matter what device you're on! Whether you're on a desktop computer, a laptop, a tablet or a mobile phone - the new design will adjust to fit your screen (this is called "responsive web design"), be easier to read, and easier to navigate.

Yes, major changes like these can be a pain because they make the forum you're familiar with feel unfamiliar. But I hope you will come to appreciate all we've built into this new design. Ultimately we want to make it easier for newbies (even people who have found us yet) and all you BoneSmarties who are the heart and soul of this community. I definitely invite your feedback - good or bad - in Announcements.

jsr

snoring hummingbird

Discussion in 'Social Room' started by sunflower, Mar 6, 2012.

1. sunflower

sunflower Graduate

• Like Like x 1
  2. Josephine

Josephine Administrator

United Kingdom United Kingdom
    That is too cute!
  3. Pumpkln

Pumpkln Forum Advisor

United States United States
    Reminds me, almost time to put the feeder out for the migrating humming birds. The residents will arrive later in the spring. Earliest hummer arrived on March 15th one year.:thumb:
  4. sunflower

sunflower Graduate

It's getting to be that season, isn't it Pumpkin? You may have an early arrival with the trees and flowers blooming earlier this year.