TKR Josephine's knee story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean

senior
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Josephine just rang me 6 pm and we had quite a chat. She sounded great and was just enjoying a glass of milk and three rounds of toast and marmalade!
I know this is not her recovery thread but perhaps somebody can move it over - thanks.

I am sure she will post very soon.

Sorry, can't find her thread as my laptop playing up.

So glad she is 'on the other side' .

Thanks @Jean - I am so pleased you posted and that Jo is doing ok. I am relieved! Xx

@Jean - I don't believe Jo has a recovery thread yet xx

Please give her my love and tell her we (hubby and I) held an all night vigil thinking of her and not being able to sleep since 1:00 am drinking hot chocolates :)

Great news. Thanks for posting.

That's good news. Thanks for letting us know Jean. Josephine has been in a lot of people's thoughts and prayers today. Linda x

Fab news...thanks Jean for letting us know...all thinking about her today x

Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum

@Jean, thanks for letting us know. I've been wondering how she was doing. Anne

Jo's thread was in pre-op, so this IS her recovery thread.

Dear Jo....when you get home, you can change the thread title to anything you like. I'll be happy to help you if you need it....:heehee:

I also talked with Jo briefly today and she is doing very well. Pain is well managed and she'll have some new procedures to tell everyone about that she observed in the operating room. You know Jo....always the orthopedic professional.....rarely only a patient!!!

She hopes to be home Friday.

Congrats Josephine and welcome to the other side..... again! :SUNsmile:

Super news. I thought of her this morning and wondered how it had gone so thank you Jean for posting.

Thank you Jean for letting us know Jo is Ok, I'm sure we are all eagerly awaiting her first post.
Best wishes to you Josephine, I do hope your recovery goes smoothly with little pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties