Got my surgery date

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuneBug88

Hi all,
I will be having my LTKR on September 29th. At lease this time I know what I am in for as far as recovery and I cant wait. The reason why I am waiting so long is my kids who are 12, 12, and 9 will drive me crazy all summer long and that will not be good for recovery. What am I saying they are driving me crazy as I type this!:hissy:
Take care!
Debbi

Haha I know abiut the kids 15 and 12 here, go go go ......I am glad you have a date . You will be really happy once its all over...Welcome and post anytime with questions..We have all been thru it and glad to help...Hang in there this summer...lol

I know what you mean Debbi. The last 2 summers I've had major surgery and my kids have not been the happiest!!
judy

Good luck, Debbi! Looks like this will be the last summer you'll be struggling with pain! Take care!

Good to hear you have a date! The summer will fly by....

Debbie-
Glad you have a date! The summer will pass quickly and you'll be fine. Just remember that you'll only get to enjoy grandkids if you DON'T KILL THE CHILDREN. As the mom of 6 I can promise you that you can do it and it is worth it!
Blessings,
Irene

That's a long time to wait ... was it your choice?

That's true, Linda. Jo....Junebug mentioned in her original post that she opted to wait until after her kids are back in school in the fall....less hectic recovery. Man, does THAT ever make sense to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie