Knee Replacement & Hip Replacement
Patient Advocacy & Online Community
  1. Scheduled for release tomorrow: a major re-design of the BoneSmart.org forum.

All the same features you're used to will still be here, but the look will be completely updated to match the rest of the website (Part 1, launched in May). But this update is not just about a new color scheme - it's about making the forum easier to use no matter what device you're on! Whether you're on a desktop computer, a laptop, a tablet or a mobile phone - the new design will adjust to fit your screen (this is called "responsive web design"), be easier to read, and easier to navigate.

Yes, major changes like these can be a pain because they make the forum you're familiar with feel unfamiliar. But I hope you will come to appreciate all we've built into this new design. Ultimately we want to make it easier for newbies (even people who have found us yet) and all you BoneSmarties who are the heart and soul of this community. I definitely invite your feedback - good or bad - in Announcements.

jsr

Forgotten how to change my signature

Discussion in 'Social Room' started by KathyH, Jul 13, 2012.

1. KathyH

KathyH Sr Bonesmartie

Post #1 on Jul 13, 2012
    Help, need to change the date of my TKR :headbang:

Kathy
    xx
  2. bottomshollow

bottomshollow

Post #2 on Jul 13, 2012
    mouse-157.gif Kathy, take your mouse and hover over your user name on the top right hand side of the screen, you will get a drop down menu, click on Signature, make your changes, and be sure to scroll down to where you can click save changes.

Also in answer to your question about where I get my smileys, I surf the web using Google Search and Google Images and select the ones I want by "saving image as" in a file in My Pictures, then use the Upload A File feature we now have. AddEmoticons0091.gif
  3. Josephine

Josephine

Post #3 on Jul 14, 2012
    Girls, girls, girls! Do you not remember the How To Use The New Forum in which you can find all sorts of instructions including How to create a signature

And all the work I put into that! :boohoo:
  4. KathyH

KathyH Sr Bonesmartie

Post #4 on Jul 16, 2012
    But when I hover over my name the first two on the list are 'Personal Details' and then 'Contact Details'. The 'Signature' is actually missing - honest gov :eeeuw:

Kathy
    xx
  5. Josephine

Josephine

Post #5 on Jul 17, 2012
  6. RichardRobins

RichardRobins

Post #6 on Jul 17, 2012
    try now:)
  7. KathyH

KathyH Sr Bonesmartie

Post #7 on Jul 17, 2012