A special thank you to Josephine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titianlady

post-grad
Country
United States United States
I have been reading all the posts, and information provided by Josephine, and think a special thank you to her is in order.

If you think about it, we would pay a FORTUNE to receive the benefits of the knowledge and attention she provides for us lucky folks out of the goodness of her heart and compassion for recovering patients, if we had to hire someone of her caliber privately.

She gives us the benefit of her wealth of knowledge tirelessly.

Words don't begin to express my thanks to her for everything she has, and will continue to do for us.

So, here's my special thank you to you Josephine.. You are a magnificent woman.

I agree totally and completely. Couldn't have said it better myself.

thanks with rose.gif

It is really nice to have your own personal, experienced nurse at your fingertips. It has been so helpful awaiting surgery. :yay: to Josephine!

I agree we are so lucky to have her. :puppysmooze: Tashia :bicycle1:

So beyond paying. Where on this earth would we EVER get the accurate info. So we pay our docs thousands and how many times do we get bad info. Jo is the ultimate gift. I feel feel sorry for those whose lives are not touched by this woman.

Here Here, I completely agree, thank you so much Josephiine!!

Yes, I completely concur! Josephine helped me get over many,may hurdles in my BTKR recovery, and she is like the Energizer Bunny---she keeps going and going and going...

Her advice and her passion and compassion are truly remarkable.:thankyou:

Thank you, Josephine! Glad the opening ceremonies of the 2012 Olympics didn't interfere with your helping folks on Bonesmart. :dancy:

Jo....you KNOW how much you mean to me!!! I have learned (an am still learning) so much from you. And I do remember how you got me thorough my own knee replacement years ago.

Oh wow! I am completely overcome with such compliments. All I ever wanted to do in my life was to help people and I fancy I do more of that on here than I ever did in the whole of my hospital career. Thank you so much, all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie