3 months at last and a huge improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbie

HI, I know in the first 2 months I complained of pain, not being able to sleep, getting impatient, getting depressed. Well all of a sudden(so it seems) I feel wonderful! I just took it slower(because I had set backs.) I walk everyday 2,3 times outside, excercise in the pool and take meds when needed(at night). I am very stiff in the morning and take 2 aspirin and I am ok. There are still good days and not so good days. But I know this will all be worth it. I read Bonesmart first thing each morning and it starts my day. Thanks to you all.
ps. Wanted to add I hardly nap anymore and sleep 8 hours.

That is terrific, Bobbie. Thank you so much for reporting that. It will be a great encouragement to other members. Keep on keeping on!

Cheers for that bobbie I am in my third week of recovery and feel this stiffness in my back not so much in the morning but as the day goes on and when I sit to long in my comfy chair with the great big sponge as support.
I do feel better when I move about, I had my first nap yesterday and it felt like I had an 8 hour sleep when I only napped for just over an hour.

That is truly great news. It looks like you are progressing quite well now. You are correct; it will be certainly worth it---you are beginning to feel that way now--and just wait; it will get much, much better!

Good for you, Bobbie!!! I hope you continue to do well. I'm looking forward to your next report.

Well done, Bobbie. You sound about as far on as me and getting on about the same. I was trying to work out what caused the good and the bad days, and Texas Jack and Josephine had some interesting suggestions that I hadn't thought of.

I know when I used to do marathon running, the general opinion among club members was that it was daft to put two hard days together. Far better to alternate hard days with easy days. That's what I was trying to do but it seemed to be having the opposite effect to what I been expecting.

Hoping your progress continues well.

Alan

Hi Alan, You know it is so crazy lately. I can have 3 good days and all of a sudden,pain all day. Like you, I try to figure out when to exercise or go easy. I have been told to stop if it hurts.On the other hand, I feel like I should be working these muscles more when it hurts. I can't blame the weather, I am in Arizona. I am 3 months post and looking forward to the day I can feel normal again.

Hi Bobbie, there will be good and bad days. But pretty soon the good will out weigh the bad. Just keep doing what you are doing. Meds when you need them, exercising when you feel up to it and resting when you don't. You're doing great!

Yes, there is still the roller coaster ride. but as Jaycey says, soon the good days will dominate and the bad days will disappear. Use the meds and ice when necessary. It is still early yet---still time for healing and recovery. You are doing great, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom