2016 May Marvels - Are you having hip surgery in May?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bottomshollow

Former BoneSmart staff member
Country
United States United States
may-avatar-3-jpg.49348

Are you having surgery in the month of May? Welcome to the May Marvels....a team just for you with others that will be having surgery and recovery right along with you. Give us your surgery date and maybe a few facts about yourself and we'll get you on the list. As the month goes by, the list will grow and maybe you'll find a few folks to partner up with for recovery.

Please join the team and help support your fellow BoneSmarties through the lead-up to the Big Day and the recovery afterwards!

Welcome to our latest and all May Marvels!

month-of-may-flowers-png.20084
may-marvels-jpg.20083

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

02 May 16 matisse (her second)
04 May 16 Pookiecs
05 May 16 mipatch, Gem86
16 May 16 JolietSteel (his second)
18 May 16 Healer01
24 May 16 noam'sgran

28 May 16 jomarie58 (her second)

Jomarie58, hip number two will be May 28! Hip one info in recovery area. Hello to my fellow May hippies!

RTHR 1/15/2016. Posterior approach. Due to AVN. LTHR in my future.

I'm scheduled to have THR #2 on May 2nd. THR #1 was January 19th...I have a thread in the recovery forum. Looks like we are on a similar track, @jomarie58!

I'm scheduled tfor my op. on the 24th. I'm absolutely terrified ! It's most of what I think or even talk about.

Hi, my THR #1 is on May 5th. Delighted to be in a group who will be going on a similar journey !

Hi I have been with Bone smart since a LTK last may.The date for my left hip will be March 18

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

@Healer01, much as I'd like to add you to the May surgery list, I won't be able to until I can be sure of when your surgery will actually be. According to your post, it was already done March 18. Did you mean May 18? Let me know.

may 22.jpg
@Pookiecs, you have been officially added to the May surgery list! You are now a May Marvel!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

My THR #2 (left) is scheduled for May 16th, had #1 (right) done on October 27, 2014.

may 14.jpg
@JolietSteel, you have been officially added to the May surgery list! You are now a May Marvel!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

@Healer01, much as I'd like to add you to the May surgery list, I won't be able to until I can be sure of when your surgery will actually be. According to your post, it was already done March 18. Did you mean May 18? Let me know.
The surgery is May 18th,sorry about that

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

may 44.jpg
@Healer01, you have been officially added to the May surgery list! You are now a May Marvel!

Hi, my surgery was 12th April, then the 13th and now its scheduled for the 4th May! So here I am :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
mexicaliaguilas
Recent bookmarks