2015 June Sunbeams - are you having hip surgery in June?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Staff member since Feb, 2009
Senior Administrator
Country
United States United States
sun-jpg.30922

If you're having surgery in the month of June, I hope you'll join our June Sunbeams for a bright start to your life with your new joint!

Your fellow Sunbeams will help you along the way with warm hugs and lots of support!

We have found that surgery and recovery is easier if you have a group of folks who are going through similar experiences.

So post and tell us your surgery date and get ready to meet your fellow June Sunbeams!

scheduled for June 12, anterior LTHR. son's wedding June 6, and of course March Madness now. Trying to stay calm about it all. Looking to hear only lots of positive. feeling pretty good compared to many on this forum, but determined to not chicken out.

Hi, go green....welcome. If you haven't already done so, how about starting a thread in the pre-op forum and ask away about anything that concerns you. We're here to help you!

I'm scheduled for LTHR on Jun 8th and I'm so happy to have found this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to our latest and all June Sunbeams!

sunbeams-2-jpg.30926

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

02 June 15 Lauren Spin Trainer (bilateral)
08 June 15 Hip Happy
09 June 15 HollyB (her second), SalJR83
12 June 15 gogreen
15 June 15 Kay9, PDA (her second)

Can I be a sunbeam please?:SUNsmile:

Posterior THR, June 15th.

( tummy lurched writing that :scare:)

LTHR scheduled for June 9 -- I had the RTHR on January 27 ( check out my thread "My Hip Trip" in Recovery) which makes a 19 week period between the two surgeries. I'm feeling pretty good at this point so I'm guessing I really and truly will be a June Sunbeam!!

June 9th. RTHR. 32 y/o. I've read many posts on this site from others who had THR at my age after dealing with AVN. I am happy to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and get my life back too! It has been comforting to find this site as it was difficult for me to decide to schedule this surgery. Reading how great everyone is post surgery made this decision much easier for me. Thank you. :)

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

I'm scheduled for LTHR on June 15th, seriously can't get here soon enough!! I just had a RTHR on March 2nd, headed back to work temporarily, need luck!!!

Thank you!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
GordieO
Recent bookmarks