I don't get email alerts any more

@Suzette I started this thread on 15/08/15 and I haven't had an email alert since then. I feel like I have lost a lot of friends I had made over the previous month! I don't know if people I tag get my alerts, as if rarely get a reply and I don't know if they have tagged me unless I open the site and check the alert sign at the top of the page. It was so friendly before I do hope it is soon repaired.

Hi @Majic thanks for tagging me as I couldn't find the bugs post you started. Luckily your tag showed up in my alert section.

I too keep missing posts then I worry people have posted and it may seem that I have ignored them. Or I have posted and I am ignored. I have to keep checking to make sure then catch up with the ones I have missed.

Fingers crossed this gets sorted...xx soon.....although I would not like to be the IT guy x

Howdy , sadly i don't have access to that part of the server, will raise it with those involved again.

I also haven't received alerts for many months. I checked my settings, they are fine. Me too, don't want others to think I ignore them.....

I get email alerts only for Personal Messages, but that's the way I like my settings. I don't want dozens of emails.

Did all you people who aren't getting email alerts realise that, at the very top, right, of all the forum pages, beside your user name, there are two notification boxes? One is labelled Inbox and the other is named Alerts.
Whenever you have a PM or an Alert, a red number comes up by the appropriate box. Click on the number and it will list your most recent messages or alerts.

If you look at these little boxes every time you sign in to Bonesmart, there is no need to miss getting your alerts.

Hi i het alerts which I see once logged into BS. i used to get emails when someone posted etc either who i was following or posted on my thread etc.

Today I missed 19 alerts as only had 1 email.

Very frustrating. Will this be fixed?

Thanks

Its not under an area i have access to sadly, i have put in tickets though and soon we will have a solution for it related to a large upcoming fix :)

Yes, I have the same problem. I don't get alerts either . I gave to sign in

Are you receiving alerts mails now?:) within last 6-12 hours etc?

Hi I have had no email alerts at all now, but when signing in I had 10 in my alerts box

Hi @RichardRobins I have just received all the email notifications which seem to match those in my alert box on BS.

so looks like it could be working again

I am still not receiving email alerts, although plenty in my box.

Hi @Majic mine have stopped again, right after I had a load of email notifications arrive all in one go. I got excited for a moment that it was sorted !!

this is a very curious issue indeed. i am working with those involved to sort it

this should finally be working. took a very long time to find cause of this, but today i began getting alerts again

I still don't get any email notifications.

@RichardRobins I have just received my first email alert since last August:good-bad:, does this mean that the problem is solved, or was that a one off?

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
HikerWalker
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom