TKR Everything Comes to She Who Waits

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Josephine I tried quoting part of a message again, it allowed it, but only once. After that no luck. Roy Gardner and others have posted to say they are having a similar problem - so its not me being thick. Its a big loss. Carol

Hi Diana, I fell at the first hurdle today. 2.30pm arrived and there I was sitting with a glass of wine and some nuts. I don't know how it happened, nor do I know how shortly afterwards the glass was empty and the nuts were gone. This losing weight thing might not have been one of my best ideas.

Can't imagine how Weight Watchers Online works. I thought its strength was in people getting together to support each other. @turtle68 Dorothy, how did it help you? Carol

@patient 99
Hello Carol :wave:
I hope you enjoyed the wine & Walnuts :heehee: Today at the store, I asked for a lottery ticket. The
Lady gave me the wrong ticket & I won $ 200.00 :yes!: I never win so I am sooooo Happy :happydance:
The money will go in savings to pay for oil in the winter, see I am sensible :cool:
W.W online is great because you have to be accountable. For someone like me that means
Breakfast, Lunch, Supper & healthy snacks in between. You have to be accountable for your
Daily activities. It is kind of like this Forum, everyone encourages you to succeed. You can also
Talk to people, join groups, get recipes, learn exercises. It really is great & it does work.
Happy Day before your Birthday:friends:
All my Love,
Diana :loveshwr::loveshwr:

@Josephine I tried quoting part of a message again, it allowed it, but only once. After that no luck. Roy Gardner and others have posted to say they are having a similar problem - so its not me being thick. Its a big loss. Carol
Don't worry, Carol. It's won't be gone forever. In fact, when it comes back, it will be even better!
Can't imagine how Weight Watchers Online works
Neither can I! I did a very successful WW for 18 months back in 1978. Lost 7 stone with narry a hiccup in the programme the entire time. Can't get my head round this points thing. I thought the circa 1978 programme was brilliant as it focussed on what you HAD to eat rather than the opposite.

@new knee in June Hi Queenie. Wow 200$ and its going on oil. That's as bad as me getting a Karcher window cleaner for my birthday <chuckle>. I'm just finishing my packing and then I'll be off. See you again Monday. Cuteness

@patient 99

Hi Carol,

As Josephine says, the lack of ability to quote part of a post is one of the little kinks that will be ironed out as the new version of BS is fully implemented. I find it annoying, too, but this too shall pass - eventually. We're all having to be a bit patient for a while. I think this sort of glitch happens when things are changed.

I think it's good that members are reporting areas where they have problems, as that helps the technical people.

@patient 99
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAROL.... :happydance::loveshwr::spin::dancy: :roseshwr: :cheers:
Enjoy your Wine & Nuts :martini: Have a wonderful Vacation, see you on Monday :friends:
All my Love,
Diana....AKA... Sweetness :loveshwr:

Happy happy Birthday! Enjoy your vacation, wine and nuts!!

Did I miss your birthday?? So sorry! Hope it was fantastic!
I was going to upload a cute crown for you but for some reason I cannot upload a file.

I don't know why they updated BoneSmart. I have not seen any improvements. It is slower, I cannot quote parts of a message and I cannot upload a file. Weird that they take things away in the name of "new and improved"

Anyway - Happy Birthday!

@71Beetle
There is only 1 crown on Bonesmart & I have it.. ( RE... My Avitar ) Carol knows this &
I'm sure would favor a nice bottle of Wine, instead :martini:
Only the QUEEN gets a Crown, everyone else can admire it from afar :bow::bow:
( I hope you know I'm saying this in kind ) :heehee:
Sincerely,
Queen Diana :flwrysmile:

As with all upgrades and improvements, there are bugs and tweaks to work through and out team are working on it as we speak. This may also account for the slow speed as well.

If you're seriously discommoded by the change, you could always change back to version 2.0
How to change skins - or forum appearance

If you've a mind to, you could also register your feeling in Bugs, Errors, and Techy Questions

@patient 99
Hello Cuteness :wave:
I hope you had a Marvelous vacation with your Sister :) Now that you are back on the
Forum....Could you please cover your ears while I speak to @71beatle.
I give up, this site is wicked slow. I will try back tomorrow.........:hissy:I also can't @ anyone.

@patient 99
Hi Carol :wave:
I hope I can finish this message. Did you have fun on Vacation ?:cool: I am now this age :old:
Waiting to get on Bonesmart. Sooooo Slow, I'm sure they are working on it :type:
@71Beetle
Carol can't have a Crown even on her Birthday :sad: I would never hear the end of it, my Crowns
Bigger than Diana's, my crowns Shinier than hers. & on & on:umm:She is fine the way she is with her
Wine :martini:& nuts.
@tiredwife
Thank You for the spelling lesson :heehee:
Well Ladies I just walked 2 miles, time for some belly crunches & a nice green salad with Tuna
Have a great Day,
QUEEN DIANA :walking::walking::walking:

HELLO DIANA, I'M BACK.

I read your update on your thread. Very impressive. I've been around BS a while now, but I never knew legs could bend to 150!! I expect its only Queen's legs that can do that.:yahoo:

I managed OK on my mini break. But here's a odd thing. The cabaret didn't finish until about 11pm. By that time I could hardly stay awake. As soon as it ended I headed straight for my bed, but the majority of folk stayed on. When we got talking to several of them the next day it seems that bed time for them was around 2pm AND a lot of them were much older than me. HOW DO THEY DO IT???? Is there something about having a TKR that means bed is the most wonderful place to be? Talk about missing out on some fun. I am in love with one of The Drifters (a tribute act). On the Saturday night after the show I was told they stayed in the bar chatting to people for hours. AND where was Crownless Carol? In her bleeping bed. Life's a complain.

@71Beetle You made me laugh. I've never heard you moan, even with the not so good Tweedle Dum, but BS plays up and you've got a right face on. Very important to get your priorities right Lisa:wink: How you doing? Still got a lot of pain? I'm curious. Do you find you demand more of Teedle Dee since you had the second knee done and does it respond well? OH BTW Whilst on holiday I wore shoes with a little heel in the evenings. It nearly killed me - but boy did they look good - red satin.
:curtsey::wowspring::spin::yes!:

ps: Queenie, any chance I could BORROW the crown for next Saturday night? It would really go well with my red shoes?? Cuteness

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
HikerWalker