Revision TKR The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by RestAssured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natalie, you won't offend him. He might well be interested in whatever Dr Maale has to suggest.

You might say something like "Mr Porter, one of my US friends sees this surgeon in Texas with a similar problem knee. It seems he has a totally innovative method of dealing with this kind of thing and even came over to talk about it to the senior registrars at Oswestry recently.

Well, my friend told him about me and he's really keen to help so he sent a message via my friend asking me to forward all my notes and xrays to him. I plan to take him up on his very generous offer.

Here's his website (hand over printout). What do you think about it?"

Hopefully he will agree! But if he doesn't there's not really much he can do about it as it's your choice! You can respond to any negative comments by just saying "Well, I'm sure you won't object if I at least find out what he has to say about it." :wink1:

I think you may mean Attendance Allowance. A social worker needs to do a financial needs assessment for that.

Sonja, its taken such a long time to eventually come around to being your "time" in surgery, and of course its human nature to be anxious, you would not be human if you were not, so please go into it with your normal positivity and trust in God that he will make everything right for you.

Look forward to the posts coming later in the week hopefully, when you are rested and on the mend.

Love and prayers for sure are winging your way from all of us Bonesmarties in the UK.

Love Aretha :friends: xx

Aretha and Janet,

Thank you so much! You certainly nailed it on the head when you said "anxious"!:biggrin: I am ready to get on with life and I am anxious to move on to the next phase of my life! There will be no holding me back! :yahoo:

Natalie, I am still praying that you and Mr. Porter have a great conversation and that he will release your records and x-rays to you. I know that God had me ask for a reason. Dr. Maale was so kind about listening to your story and then asking you to send your x-rays. When I talked to his PA(physician assistant), she told me that he was one of the most sought physicians for major problems worldwide. She wasn't surprised to hear I was talking to someone from the U.K. She said people come from everywhere.:biggrin:

Here's a song for you today, Sonja:

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may

Tomorrow!
Tomorrow!
I love ya
Tomorrow!

I am "anxiously" excited for you. All the best. Post when you're able. We love you.

Thank you Judy!

Well gang, this is my final post before surgery! I have waited so long to have this come true and I am ready. :biggrin:

I will post as soon as I am able!:wink1:

Praying for you, Sonja. Can't wait to hear from you after surgery!!

Let me share one piece of information about Dr. Maale and his new HK Knee. He has had 100% patient satisfaction since he started putting the new knee in last October. He uses it on loosening, infections, SC, and many other types of patients. Dr. Maale only takes the most serious cases but his results are out of this world. I have had the chance to speak to over 75 revision patient's of his, and not one had any regrets.:biggrin:

Hi Sonja, you've no need to be concerned or worried - just read you're own post above. You have the best surgeon and you'll be the best when you come out the other side of the next few weeks.

My prayers are with you. God bless.

Good Luck Sonja, and God Bless! We are sending positive, healing thoughts your way!

Best of luck Sonja. I will pray that your guardian Angels watch over you and keep you safe, healthy and happy. God bless, lots of love xxxx

Sonja, I hope your surgery went, praying for uneventful one. Take care. Looking forward to your post-op posts!!

My thoughts and prayers are with you during your recovery!

Hello Everyone!:biggrin:

God has blessed me so richly! My friends at church and I had prayed that the MRSA would be gone, and when Dr. Maale did his testing everything was negative! The sticky biofilm on the implant had disappeared, and all that remained was a shiny knee!:prayer1::prayer1::prayer1::prayer1:

The quad had to be shortened a little, and he did debridement, and extensive washout of bone fragments, and old 1(previously diseased) tissue. Dr. Maale told my husband and Mom that he was extremely pleased with the outcome and that the new HK fit beautifully!

Thank you Lord for a blessing that wasn't humanly possible! I am so humbled!:cry4:

Oh Sonja, I am so happy for you - that is fantastic news.... miracles happen :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
HikerWalker